W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do You guys have used any digital bank as AVENUE, C6BANK, BS2 or Nomad for withdrawals, what poker sites and the taxes the bank discount?

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do You guys have used any digital bank as AVENUE, C6BANK, BS2 or Nomad for withdrawals, what poker sites and the taxes the bank discount?
I would like to know about this too!

I'm looking for a digital bank, only for online transactions.

Who knows this way, I can have all the money in one place.

regards

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I easily withdraw money to my bank card, the withdrawal percentage is very small so I'm happy with withdrawing money from pokerstars, the money comes immediately

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I easily withdraw money to my bank card, the withdrawal percentage is very small so I'm happy with withdrawing money from pokerstars, the money comes immediately
Hi Gallardo, how much small it is? 1% or less?
Do You account stays in dollar or it's conversion to another currency rip off(I say it because always less for me).
and which bank?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi Gallardo, how little is that? 1% or less?
Your account stays in dollars or it's a conversion to another currency (I say this because it's always less for me).
and which bank?
Yes, I think somewhere 1% may be a little more, but my account remains in dollars, I have Kaspibank Bank, this is in Kazakhstan I think it can be compared with Russian Sberbank and with other countries I don't know how to compare these banks

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
make sure that in my case it was almost 10%, depending on it could go up to 50% :ek:.

I wonder if you can pay in dollars in your country?
Or it must be exchanged before use.
Yes, in my country we pay with our currency after it automatically calculates how much will be in dollars and if you agree, you pay from below to exit how much it is in dollars, we have no problem with this