ATTENTION: ALLACCESS/NETSPEND CARDS NO LONGER WORKING AS OF MAY 31ST 11:59 P.M. EST

PPG1

PPG1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To: moemtg and all looking for deposit information

June 3, 2010
To: moemtg and all seeking help with depositing

Thank You so much for all the useful information, moemtg. Your blog dated for June 2, 2010 @ 10:57 PM says it all. I don't think I could have gathered as much information, as you, in such a short time. Your blog has really helped me with deposit options.

I have been looking for an alternative to Full Tilt because of their tactics and now feel that bodog is worth looking into. I will use you as a reference when I decide to join. Thank you for all your help. I hope I can come to you in the future for poker advice as I make this transition.

Wishing you all the best of luck on and off the felt.
PPG1

P.S. I wrote a blog on May 31, 2010 giving information on the new changes that were coming and a link as to where you can find more information. I also said that I had hoped to give more information by June 12th. Well, moemtg has posted a blog dated June 2, 2010 and it says it all. I would suggest reading the information that moemtg has posted and I hope you get some if not all the answers you need.