Is anyone having problems making withdrawals from WPT Global?

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon everyone. I have already verified my WPT account and made several withdrawals and fulfilled all the deposit requirements. The way I make withdrawals and the same way I make deposits, via pix. The company that makes payments to my bank account is: GamersBank s.a. On 03/18/2024, I made a withdrawal in the amount of $132 and on the same day I made another in the amount of $92, this amount has not been deposited into my bank account until today and the $92 balance did not return to my WPT balance. I have already sent a statement explaining that the amounts disappeared, the website says that the balance was successful. The website is complicated to pay. Anyone having a problem receiving the website?
The $132 or 621.98 reais was requested on 03/10/2024 and was paid on 03/18/2024, as they needed more documents as they did not accept a cell phone bill, so I sent the internet broadband bill, they accepted it and I did the withdraw.
Where are the values of $92 or 432 reais, where was it deposited?
These 432 reais did not enter my account.
I sent a lot of emails, the site is problematic to pay.
I'm not saying anything bad about the site, but because it's a new site, it should be better in this regard.
The site is the best site, it is the site that makes the most profit, the software is very good, freerolls pay a lot, the site is a 10 for this.
But making payments is complicated.

Last edited:
WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no i never had any problems with withdrawals there good luck u tho

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, the site is too difficult to negotiate for payment. For that reason I don’t put money into it. They make it too difficult to withdraw in comparison to other sites.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
@Ami_WPT Global can probably help you with that :).

To be honnest i also saw that whitdrawal is super complicated on WPT and that why i started my account playing freeroll and see how the logiciel play before making a deposit and get more info about the withdraw process.Now ive manage a bankroll there but topic like this make me untrusty specially since the room is pretty new.

Maybe ami can tell me at the same time she handle ur case about what i will need as document and since i won some money from freeroll when ill make my first deposit is withdraw will be hyper complicated later on making me rake the freeroll winning a ton of time before been able to withdraw it?

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I had no problems withdrawing funds on this site. Now you can see in the photos that you want to withdraw funds $22, the minimum withdrawal seems to be $25, maybe that's why you can't withdraw money, try withdrawing money after $25, it should look like a normal poker withdrawal site

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
why would u play at wpt global?
good luck with withdrawal issue tho

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never had problems, I don't think it is a wpt problem, maybe it is a problem with your bank? I think you're from brazil, right? you should use binance, crypto currencies have made things easier, I hope other rooms use them soon. It is easy to withdraw to binance and from there to your bank account, it takes less than 5 minutes. If you need help, or someone needs help, send me your WhatsApp privately, and I will help you use binance, I have helped several friends.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've always played WPT and I've made some withdrawals and never had any problems with them. Hope you can solve your problem. Good luck buddy.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having trouble withdrawing on wpt.. I made 2 deposits of $20, managed to make a withdrawal, but now I have $210 in the account and I can't withdraw it. They asked for documents, I sent them and was informed that my official driver's license valid until 06/15/2024 was not valid as it was close to expiry... and now I am having difficulty receiving other email with the link to send another document, 1 week without answering the email.. I hope we resolve it soon! GL to us!lol