Anyone had a problem with BetOnline Payout?

G

GATORUP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BET ONLINE

Hey all. First post. So, been playing on BetOnline for about 2 months and decided to request a $2500 cash out. First it took about 3 days to process, according to them. As of last Thursday it was supposed to be approved. Well, since then Ive called everyday and spoken with someone who tells me something different. One person will tell me the check will be here by the end of the week. Another will tell me 15 business days. Another one tells me the check is on hold (but cant tell me why).
I keep getting the felling I am just getting the run around. Nobody knows what there doing or can give me accurate (and consistent) information. I am really close to filing a dispute with my bank about the deposits made.
Can anyone reassure me skeptism or calm my nerves? Also heard horror stories about the cashier's checks they mail bouncing.
Any and all advise or experiences will help. Thank you!
GOOD LUCK BUD,IVE HEARD NOTHING BUT HORROR STORIES ABOUT THAT WEBSITE.

D

Dannycoho

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline Looking Into My Account For Suspicious Activity

Guys,

I recently requested a cashout for 9400 dollar from BetOnline. I was told it would be here by May 10th. It's May 16th and I still haven't received it. So I decided to cashout via Western Union (which costs 185 bucks per 2500, ridiculous) and now I received the following email:

Hello Daniel.

While reviewing your payment, we noticed an unusual play pattern related to username Reiss10.

This pattern involves the funds transferring from his account to your account through the hands played.

May you please explain this situation?

Can you please explain your relation with this username?

Please be aware that we keep records for all the hands involved.

Best regards,
RG
BetOnLine Payouts

Basically I have heard this has happened to many players in the past - many of the winningest players on the site. I had a monster long session against some super aggro donkey who took me for 10k at 10/20 nl. I was down to the felt and ultimately made a miraculous comeback and would up with 18500 at the table. I was super excited and proud of my play. He simply bet pot regardless every single hand he was in. He happened to have the nuts for the first couple of hours every single time. After that, all bluffs against my good hands.

Now I guarantee what is going to happen is that they will tell me I was involved in chip-dumping and they are going to lock my account and try to steal my money. Can someone please tell me what I should do?

They are currently telling me to wait 48 hours until the review has been completed but I guarantee you it will take longer than that. I am getting the run around from customer service as per the usual.

Please email me personally at {email removed}

Best Regards,

_Grandiose

Last edited by a moderator:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Danny, unless you want your inbox flooded with spam, etc., you really should never post your email address on any forum or board. If people have advice for you, they can answer in this thread.

C

chezy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
using western union

Hey you guys any time I'm looking for a new pay out method for a new site I always make sure that I can use western union. I am American and get my money in 24 hours on bovada post black Friday

1ofakind

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Problem with Betonline

I enrolled on Betonline last night and made a successful $50 deposit. a few minutes later I tried to play but due to their system's technical difficulties, as they told me, I couldn't play with my funds which went into sports betting and couldn't be transferred back to play poker dispite numerous phone calls and chat sessions. They expect me to wait a week or two, ha, I'll dispute the charge on my credit card
There was no warning of the technical difficulties prior to depositing the funds and they couldn't tell me when the problem would be resolved. I asked for an instant refund due to the fact they took my funds instantly and dishonestly because their system was down and I didn't make the deposit to play someday later. With a system like this and behavior like theirs as well I do not recommend Betonline as a secure place to have honest play on the house's part.