TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR does it again. My last withdraw from ACR was super fast (under 1hr) and I couldn't of been happier with that.

Just went ahead and submitted for another withdraw and this one literally took 14 minutes from the time I clicked submit, to the time the funds hit my bitcoin wallet.

That is just awesome. Nicely done ACR

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confirm it really works. I don’t know how fast it is with the rest of the coins, but it works exactly with BTC.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fast transaction

I have done several withdraws and they all come into my account within 30 minutes or so. This week I transferred using etherium and it literally took less than 10 minutes. AcR definitely has this service perfected.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Another ACR bitcoin withdraw tonight, another flawless transaction in under 15 mins. They are top notch with the bitcoin stuff!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Another ACR bitcoin withdraw tonight, another flawless transaction in under 15 mins. They are top notch with the bitcoin stuff!
I have had same day crypto withdrawals at ACR as well. ACR does a great job, no other site for me as an American and all that entails in regard to deposits and withdrawals has been able to compete with ACR.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
And another one. Not sure how they do it, but they have bitcoin withdraws figured out. Not a ton of money each time, but the fact it's been in my wallet within mins each of the last 4 times is top notch A+ job ACR!

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the fees, like assuming I want to withdraw 100$, how much will hit my BTC wallet? 50$?