Absolute Poker?

TakenCajun

TakenCajun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

I was forced, due to hurricane to pretty much stay off the internet...with that in mind..here's my question.

A little over a year ago, I played a $15.00 satellite to a $750k tourny at absolute. First place winner won the entry fee, which was about 530.00. Well, I won. At this tourny, absolutes software was comprimised and I just found out yesterday, when I was going through old email from my poker email account that Absolute had refunded the entry fee because of the breach in their security system.

So now, I have about 540.00 there and just put in for a cash out. Because I refuse to play there. Since there are hardly any people playing there, what are my chances of being able to see the money? I did a cash out request this morning...just not sure since the money was in my account for a long time and I haven't been playing poker anywhere that I will see the money.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Anne

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should be fine, just be prepared that if you didnt depoit they may require some form of ID/Proof of address from you.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a free 5 dollars on absolute and entered a tourny omaha hilo and won first for 375 and sent in a request for a check fed ex cost about 25$ and it arrived in 5 days. The check was from an american bank well know and everything was great. Your right no one plays there but it can be good for tournys. Iam sure u will get ur money, they really want to be on the up and up since there scandal last year. way to go and spend themoney on ur self and poker lol. see u on the felts.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will pay u. Its unfortunate the place has turned into a ghost town; all players migrating to UB as far as I can see...

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is fun to play at AP most have near the same nicks, i don't :D so i know there moves :D.......
Oh yeah did i also say i got 50.00 bucks there for a BR.....

T

Tuy DO

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play at AbsolutePoker and Ultimatebet you can cash out "no fee" via Ewalletexpress ( also no fee) .
Then from EwalletExpress you can deposit to other poker sites accepting Ewallet.
You use Ewallet like an intermediate bank to flow your money from one site to another, no fee.

T

Tuy DO

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimatebet and AbsolutePoker are twins. One time I played at AbsolutePoker and I chatted with other players on the same table. I found out that 2 of them are playing at Ultimatebet. I'm not so sure, but my impression is UB and AP just like cojoin twins. Am I right or ...wrong?

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like ultimate bet since that potripper occurance nothing has happened and its prob about as secure as full tilt. i would be more worried about stars b/c its such a huge cite and its next to impossible to keep track of every person on there. plus UB has phil hellmuth and hes one of my fav players so the site isnt bad at all. gl on ur cashout.

T

Tuy DO

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Believe it or not, AbsolutePoker and UltimateBet are identical website.
The only difference is the graphic or the Skin !!!
You sit on a table with a mixture of both AP and UB players, the table has the same name on both and the same with the name of the players.
The two websites have exactly the same amount of tables with the exact same names