Can you start a free bankroll?

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is possible and I think best way to learn to play poker like a pro and then later start to play with own money and make some really good money when you are really trained like a pro.

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I play only freerolls. If I win something, I try to do more with this amount. Depending on how much I won in the freeroll, if a good amount, then I withdraw 70%.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing freerolls is most likely a waste of time. Freerolls are a separate world, a slightly different atmosphere. While you are building your bankroll by participating in such tournaments, you will need a lot of time. Professional players recommend having between 100 and 300 buy-ins in reserve. This applies to players who are going to earn professional poker. If this is a hobby for you, then you can play freerolls. It all depends on your goal. You still have to professionally invest money in this game, at least in training.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best advice is to play whatever freerolls you can, you will learn a game and at the same time get some money

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes you can, platinum club freerolls. Learn the game, take the CC poker tests, and you should have few issues. Always a leaning process. within a few months you’ll have a fair bankroll to tests out real money games.

alison

alison

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's difficult but it's possible with a notion of game and studies

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think freerolls are great for extending your bankroll during a bad run at the talles

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible to start a free bankroll, this is the question I have asked myself, I do not want to put money in until I show that I earn at least 5 dollars, to feel safer, do you understand?, but it is highly recommended to start a free bankroll, currently I do not want to invest real money in poker, or what do you recommend

It is possible in any case. I play almost exclusively freerolls and if I put money in then only from the profit (freerolls). At the moment I am also at about 200€ profit.
Of course, you have the advantage that you theoretically have no own loss in freerolls. But practically it hurts same as from regular losses, depending on how much you lose.:cool:

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was very close to qualifying today for $ 109 on partypoker and I started satellites from 1 cent it's ugly when you lose in the last phase there were 4 winning places and I came out on 6 in the last satellite

A

aircable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all comes down to how much effort you are willing to put in. Time is money so it's not optimal but if you have the patience, you can do it.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I think that is very wood idea to get this freerrolls just like practice and a serious study. to gain experience until you decide to invest some money. If you are able to make a small bankroll frome here. You have many chance to grow up when you invest real money. Take it like a proof. I'm on the same way, I'm playing on different rooms and my higher bankroll until now is 25 dll. From 0. At 888 and $15 dll. At pokerstars. On other rooms my gain is about $5 dll. I play less time there.
I'm not going to invest until I gain at least 100 box and principally have ended my serious study. That's my plan. :joyman::deal:
Is it possible to start a free bankroll, this is the question I have asked myself, I do not want to put money in until I show that I earn at least 5 dollars, to feel safer, do you understand?, but it is highly recommended to start a free bankroll, currently I do not want to invest real money in poker, or what do you recommend

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes of course! It's possible. You can play a lot of freerolls in diferent poker rooms :)

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Cardschat provides freerolls to enable you to do this.
Unfortunately at the moment the number of freeroll opportunities has decreased.
It is possible to build a substantial bankroll using freerolls but you will still have to build a quality style of game.

Oranaro

Oranaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not easy, as you will have to spend some for learning, it may take up to one year to have a decent level, while learning. But with knowledge, being a decent player, it is possible, winning a freeroll, to get started with some 20 to 60$ (platinium freerolls are more accessible and easier as not that much players, but in all open freerolls, it's soft, but has a high varience) so the secret is to get up to 30$ at least at br, and start playing nl2 or sit&goes, ifyou find mmts with a low buy in, 0.25 to 0.5$, you can take those. I think I'll make a serie where I start with nothing, and grind my br, I already made some 15$ on ps with no deposit, at 30$ I'll start nl2

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes of course, almost always most of the time, I have started my free bankroll.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you cannot start a bankroll using all the tournaments Cardschat offers then no amount of deposits on any poker site is going to help your bankroll.

Cardschat currently offers only 3 poker sites that are all play money sites to U.S. players (Pokerstars, ClubGG poker and Replay Poker) and they have paid me over $100 during the last 30 days with those play money tournaments.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Everything is possible.
Cardchat allows you to earn several tens of dollars in free tournaments in a short time. The internet shows examples of the gradual growth of even a small bankroll many times over.
Unfortunately, I can't write the same about me, but thanks to cardchat, I can strive to improve the game and achieve results.

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Sure, it's possible but only with a good patiance and control. It's good to set a goal in order to reach it, not spend the money you make from freerolls on other tourneys while you build your bankroll.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Currently,beginners have little choice,since there are practically no poker school that provide start-up capital.However,there is still an opportunity available-to receive money from poker strategy-the largest school.On this site you can get up to $50 for a free game.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing 2 years ago from scratch. I played freerolls on 888. Back then there were a lot of them for real money. Now I play ABI 1 and Cardschat freerolls in several poker rooms.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An excellent option for this is, for example, the welcome bonus from 888 Poker. There you get $20 in tournament tickets paid out in portions even without a first deposit to get to know the game.

Otherwise, I would take advantage of any freerolls of various poker rooms. But it might be difficult to build up a decent bankroll with that. So maybe just play micro stacks first?

MTT's with a solid prize pool often start with a buy in of 0.55 $, 1.10 $. This limit you can then play to gain some experience before you get involved in higher buy ins :)

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Two years ago I started from $0.00, because I can't deposit from Bosnia. I play freerolls and Cardschat is great opportunity to play and get some money on your account. Now I have couple of dollars, not to much.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is easy to start a freeroll bankroll. I do enjoy the game and hope to win some money. Good luck to all.

Beatlebug

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Are we going to answer this question for the umpteenth time?
Yes, you can build a bankroll from scratch. Cheers

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management