Can you guess what will be the flop turn or river?

rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No way (for me), sometimes I "guess" or "call" for it, but it's not worth the effort.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
before I go all in, sometimes I can sense what's coming in the next few seconds or it's not forced but its cool
With that superpower, you will go far, ahahaha. I always fail when I try to predict the board, so in my mind, I try to think of cards that don't help me, so they won't appear.

ebazynski

ebazynski

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Only after I've folded the hand and the card needed shows up.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
before I go all in, sometimes I can sense what's coming in the next few seconds or it's not forced but its cool
It's a beautiful feeling, it's the certainty that you chose the cards and the moment, confidence is the spirit that gives you wings.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If you decide that you don't have the best cards, you still need to think about how you can win with them, but folding may be the smartest thing to do in this situation.Poker is a game of situation, and in each case you must consider the situation as honestly as possible in order to maximize your profits and minimize your losses. The real way to learn how to fold even good cards is to not say it out loud. You've all seen some cool guy bragging about how good the cards he dealt were. This is just an example of an uncontrolled ego. Fold if necessary, but maintain your game image.Knowing how to handle the turn and river should help you in future games.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel it too but it’s just a guess after all

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I can guess the river, it will always be unlucky for me
lol

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Isn't that the reason u go all-in? It doesn't mean u always get what you wish tho. That's why its gambling.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Only after I've folded the hand and the card needed shows up.

Yes.

Happens often when I'm playing a pocket pair. It's even more fun when I think I needed it but didn't!

I've got something like 77 3-way in a single raised pot on a A J 9 board. First to act bets pot, gets called and I think I have to be way behind with just 2 outs so fold. Turn is a 7, ah crap! Check-check.

River is a 6. Check-check.

Players turn over KQ and 55, and I didn't need the 7 after all.

Last edited:
hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the last few days River is killing me, get out there

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately I've been having this sixth sense, feeling the cards that will come after the flop, and I almost get it right, but it's never been in my favor,

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would love to have that kind of sixth sense, but I never really think about what cards will come, nor do I worry about what comes out once I've decided not to play my cards. For example, I have a 2 and a 7, and on the table, it shows 77X; it doesn't affect me if I feel that my decision before having that information was the correct one.
In summary, the usual thing is to ignore it.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It’s like when I imagine the card I want to fall in the board, it never comes, instead, the villain card comes. So I avoid to guess :), any way this is a fool superstition:)

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's no way to guess the turn or the river, you can see from the flop whether your hand has a high or low probability of completing on the turn or river, but you can't guess what's coming next, unfortunately hehehe