This is the worst freeroll year ever so far.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was always the best room in my opinion. Not to mention that they made a lot of improvements and innovative things. Because of the freerolls, it was the room where I made the most profits.
Acr best room? That is quite an interesting opinion and i doubt many would agree on that. I certainly dont.

Their innovations are mostly crap imo. Site has endless problems with security, bots and connection. Im not even going to start talk about that absolute pile of a mobile App.

Yes they maybe had good freerolls in the past and u made some nice profit from them but that does not really matter when we talk about a site overall since most players play real money games.

Its like saying a 2 star restaurant is "the best in town" only because they give out some free burgers once a week and u go there everytime

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr best room? That is quite an interesting opinion and i doubt many would agree on that. I certainly dont.

Their innovations are mostly crap imo. Site has endless problems with security, bots and connection. Im not even going to start talk about that absolute pile of a mobile app.

Yes they maybe had good freerolls in the past and u made some nice profit from them but that does not really matter when we talk about a site overall since most players play real money games.

Its like saying a 2 star restaurant is "the best in town" only because they give out some free burgers once a week and u go there everytime
If the burgers are delicious, what's the problem. And besides, we have different opinions. I am repulsed by anything that sounds like a great empire that monopolizes even absolute "security". There is only one absolute thing in the universe and the rest are just masks forged by money, connections and the omission of defects through established power.
I think that when problems appear it is a sign that they are not intentional, nothing is perfect in the world my dear, but it can at least be true and transparent.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hadn't seen a shortage like that before, but that's not enough to put me off the game.
Yes there are less freerolls. And maybe this should be seen as an opportunity to move on and try yourself in regular online tournaments? Which as others have said is far more rewarding, when you succeed.
Neither do I. The SnG and MTT lobbies are confusing and look like crap compared to those on pokerstars. There is no way to auto arrange tables or to sit in on all tables at once, if you have been sitting out due to a disconnection or toilet break. There are less MTTs than on PokerStars, and SnGs only run during certain hours. Most of the fast-forward cash tables has stopped running. The software is more prone to crash that PokerStars. Its not possible to withdraw to a bank account or credit card (because they are unregulated). And so on and so forth. The only area, where ACR is clearly better than PokerStars, is lower rake for micro and low stakes MTTs and SnGs (but not cash games).

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes there are less freerolls. And maybe this should be seen as an opportunity to move on and try yourself in regular online tournaments? Which as others have said is far more rewarding, when you succeed.

Neither do I. The SnG and MTT lobbies are confusing and look like crap compared to those on PokerStars. There is no way to auto arrange tables or to sit in on all tables at once, if you have been sitting out due to a disconnection or toilet break. There are less MTTs than on PokerStars, and SnGs only run during certain hours. Most of the fast-forward cash tables has stopped running. The software is more prone to crash that PokerStars. Its not possible to withdraw to a bank account or credit card (because they are unregulated). And so on and so forth. The only area, where ACR is clearly better than PokerStars, is lower rake for micro and low stakes MTTs and SnGs (but not cash games).
Of course it's a great opportunity, send me $1000 to start a micro/low journey.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Neither do I. The SnG and MTT lobbies are confusing and look like crap compared to those on PokerStars. There is no way to auto arrange tables or to sit in on all tables at once, if you have been sitting out due to a disconnection or toilet break. There are less MTTs than on PokerStars, and SnGs only run during certain hours. Most of the fast-forward cash tables has stopped running. The software is more prone to crash that PokerStars. Its not possible to withdraw to a bank account or credit card (because they are unregulated). And so on and so forth. The only area, where ACR is clearly better than PokerStars, is lower rake for micro and low stakes MTTs and SnGs (but not cash games).
Everything you mentioned not having, in fact it does.
And poker stars consumes the same amount of memory and perhaps crashes the same thing. But I like the poker stars software too.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The world goes around fundiver, and I'm not a little playboy, everything I build is not pain and sweat, and I don't live on income or inheritance from my parents. But the sun shines for everyone, every time I fail I come back stronger, and only God can take me down.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, you need to come to terms with this and learn to make money playing poker without freerolls!!!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it's a great opportunity, send me $1000 to start a micro/low journey.
U won that money long time ago already in freerolls.

The idea of freerolls once was to build a roll and then move on. Not cashout and start all over again, life from freeroll money.

And there are even cent games in every lobby possible. So im not sure what the actual problem is. If u have time to play as an accomplished player, simply play. Play first a few weeks in the freerolls that are available and then move on to real buy-ins with ur winnings.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also you dont really need $1.000 to start building a bankroll in the micros. I did it from $100 and actually repeated this a few years ago after having withdrawn all my poker money. Sure its faster and more fun, if you start with a bit more, but $1.000 is already a bankroll for low stakes more than micros.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The idea of freerolls once was to build a roll and then move on. Not cashout and start all over again, life from freeroll money.

And there are even cent games in every lobby possible. So im not sure what the actual problem is. If u have time to play as an accomplished player, simply play. Play first a few weeks in the freerolls that are available and then move on to real buy-ins with ur winnings.
You don't know anything about my life, man. And you don't even know what I've done or stopped doing. But throw a lot of thorns later and see.:)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also you dont really need $1.000 to start building a bankroll in the micros. I did it from $100 and actually repeated this a few years ago after having withdrawn all my poker money. Sure its faster and more fun, if you start with a bit more, but $1.000 is already a bankroll for low stakes more than micros.
I don't agree, it's more fun from scratch as I've done several times, and I've already reached 50 K. Pain is my friend, and pain and experience can't be bought. No one can take that away from me. The money can go away.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most just think they have control over something, but don't be fooled, bad times come for everyone, even more so with those who think they control something, life is free and it surprises. The pedestal is only good for falling off it.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some are kings at diverting the subject to brag, or trying to belittle other people's path.
The issue was just the scarcity of freerolls, but they want to flesh out the issue with appendages.
This only demonstrates weakness, it is necessary to justify the consistency of some beings.
The universe graces the strong with great fluctuations in experiences, but the weak it spares with warm pool water.
The sea is rough and is only for large ships, small boats do not cross, they stay in the safe port.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah and u sound exactly like one of these large ships.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 seem to be running more freerolls than ever lately so maybe its worth giving them a try. I miss the cardschat tournament on Pokerstars as I'm sure many do.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Freerolls have indeed become fewer, but they are still there. In particular, pay attention to our freerolls on Replay, a pretty good alternative. If you are a patient and consistent player you have a chance to increase your bankroll. In addition, 888 has many freerolls every day, you can play almost all day :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is a policy followed by all poker rooms . And the ones that still have freerolls they have decreased their value and prizepool . But still there are some freerolls or free sats to play for fun . If sb wants to make serious money and play like a reg or a pep (one day ) , for sure freerolls are not enough he needs to play from his own pocket , invest .

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That was one of the reasons I decided it was time for poker, I don't have a lot of money to play, so I used to play a lot of freerolls.

R

Romanblch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CZ
Chips
If it is freeroll, It is already good, but I don't really like freerolss with ticket rewards. Tecnically it is satellite, but I still confuse them sometimes:)

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess its not all bad---the bronze replay ones do not have a bunch of password stealers and for me there is an extra silver a week than before.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I agree, there is a decent hunger for freerolls this year, let's hope that American rooms - ACR, BOL and SB - will return to CC

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, there is a decent hunger for freerolls this year, let's hope that American rooms - ACR, BOL and SB - will return to CC
There is almost a zero chance that these rooms will ever return cardschat freerolls. The Mods here explained this many times already.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is sad that freerolls have gone away and pretty much disappeared on some sites but we were lucky to have them as long as we have in my opinion. Hopefully they changed their mind and put a few more out there for people but they're out there to make a profit not give away free games. I have a gut feeling that many of these places saw that players only played freerolls and cash out if they could were never deposited after playing the free roles and losing their money.