Winning Online Players...Show your stats...LOL

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the past month of September I have looked up close to 300 players on sharkscope and I am having a hard time finding winning players on the "Winning Poker Network".

We would all love to see these supposed long term consistent winning players! It appears as though that there are only a very very few who actually win long term and have NO communication with the legit forums such as 2+2 or CC which cannot help.

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think I am which correlates with the idea that internet poker is a Bullshit long term farce. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG.

If this thread cannot produce 20 Long term verified Winners within a pool of 300k+ members then maybe the suspect idea of rigged poker might just have a legimate claim?

Prove us wrong!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Show540 (CC username Jonpoker) is up around 600$ over a little more than 2.000 games with an average stake of around 3$. Not a massive winner, but clearly a winner. My own username on ACR is the same as in the forum, but since I have only played 3 games there, I dont yet have a sample.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars and Cards chat conspiracy theory

Cashed in tournament. Last 120 hands played in tournament. Grey hands are hands not dealt to hero?

its only a phobia it the danger is not real!
:):D:D:D:):confused::D:D:D:D

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hands by count...

Missing a portion of a normal range?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The player who constantly wins is a robot, which in principle is not possible, but a profitable player is the one whom you need to look up to.