Who is your favorite Poker Vlogger/Live-Streamer? (YouTube, Twitch, Podcasts, etc.)

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jason Somervile is best i think.But Jaime Staples is also ok.

W

wilTurkey56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jason Somervile is best i think.But Jaime Staples is also ok.

Does anyone know of any VIDEOS which talk strategy on a few more hands? Somerville is more interested in saying 'woooorrrdddd up' to everyone that comments

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen a couple of these.
Seems like a good thing for learning purposes too.

Henry Minute

Henry Minute

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
iu

You should check out spraggy. Mostly fast variant cash games with occasional MTTs and S'n'Gs.

I suspect that he will appeal more to UK folk as he has a very dry 'British' sense of humour.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
So quick update on this:

I have watched Felix a bit but since he's in Europe, most of his streaming is while I'm at work. Management kind of frowns upon using their wi-fi to watch Twitch at work....

I also am getting into Lex's stream a bit, but he's a bit new to me. Doug Polk is a fun watch but he isn't streaming regularly either right now.

Since I'm Canadian, I've gotten into Talon Chick more as I enjoy watching other games than Hold'Em.

I'll definitely look Jason up once the wsop is over and hope he streams.

Are there any CC members that stream??

lionking_kg

lionking_kg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best stream is by Jeff Gross but since he signed 888poker I didn't see him streaming like before. I don't know what happens but his streams were great

F

franbx3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well the first thing i do if i win the sunday millon is celebrate with my family like 2 weeks of vacations ! then i will buy i dont know something like a car

Zacccpanec

Zacccpanec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch stream Andre Acoimbra, Misha Innerspy, Liya liay5 and other professional players

K

kevinmarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My boy JCarver in the runitup legion!! Dude is a BEAST!

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The top 2 streamers I like to watch are Jcarver and Tonka. If you want to have fun and chill and be entertained, and learn a little poker while you're at it Jcarver is for you. If you like a more serious grind but still highly entertaining go for Tonka.

andyt5303

andyt5303

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jcarver is the most easy to watch and interact with, he reads all is social media messages and will respond. Also streams in huge blocks of time 6-8 hrs a day for 4-6 weeks at a time. Mirko is second for obvious reasons.....CALL! Doug Polk for the ability to watch one of the best at his craft, he is just hard to like as an on screen personality...sarcasm or ego run amuck?

Mirko is my number one favourite robotic bird! CALL!!

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite streams - jcarverpoker, dnegspoker, elky, pokerstaples

S

Streethawk71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kevin Martin is the only one I have time for amongst, my own playing, training and life generally...
I used to watch Marc Kennedy but his FT sponsorship just ended and I haven't seen him on in ages :(

S

SudMadiq

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to watch alot of Kevin Martin And Jamie Staples.
I have really been enjoying Spraggy and bparis these days.
Gripsed used to be my favorite streaming until he got caught view botting or something and he no longer streams.

jashiggs

jashiggs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting Poker Vlogs

Some of you may have come across these already but there are a couple of guys who have recently started putting together poker Vlogs on youtube.

I watch them purely for fun when i have time but both discuss interesting spots at times also.

Andrew Neeme:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTP4Ns4v8EsVS0DVGugQrQ

Jake Cody:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGEjxUUwNBrkrTuerhrIm5Q

I have seen a couple of the troopers videos also but i don't seem to become as engaged when i watch him. He has been doing it for a lot longer.

If you get a spare half an hour i would recommend checking them both out.

P

ParagonPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting up!

Just started up on twitch and saw this thread! Check it out if you're interested. Streaming me training some strategies over the next few days. Check my schedule in the "About Me" panel: https://www.twitch.tv/paragonpoker

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started watching a few weeks ago Jaime Staples, Kevin Martin, tonka and a brazilian guy that I dont remember his nick. They are all very nice.:)

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluehero is also a nice streamer. He wins a lot!

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I do like Jamie Staples. drewpeacoq offers a different, positive vibe.

P.S.
On a PSA note, Amazon Prime members can link to Twitch for free (well, I guess you could argue you're paying for it thru your Prime membership).

Organize a Home Poker Game