Who is your favorite Poker Vlogger/Live-Streamer? (YouTube, Twitch, Podcasts, etc.)

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite channels are Tonka , Lex Veldhus, and Live at the bike. I think these channels are all pretty good even though they are different. Oh, I also really appreciate Bill Perkins channel, just because he is a great person who is always helping people out. One of the most down to earth multi-millionaires you will meet.

ByronP

ByronP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like Lex and Tonka. Sometimes Jamie Staples.

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kevin Martin has a good stream. Tonkaaaap is also entertaining and he has a really good ability to talk through the hand and give advice.

Lex Veldhuis is my favorite. He is hilarious and plays good poker. He’s been crushing it the last week or so winning the Thursday Thrill for 55k and sattyd in to the 10k PKO high roller for $530 and cashed it for 11k w/ 14ishk in bounties. Definitely a stream to check out in the next few days he’ll be playing more events in the High Roller series. It’s seems like every time I watch in the last couple weeks he’s making FTs

pr0serbian

pr0serbian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch often Lex Veldhuis,he had some amazing deep runs in last couple of days.And he is funny.I also like to watch some dude i dont know his name but his pokerstars nick is easywiththeaces or something like that

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't watch streams. I rather play.

Y

YungJellie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Karlencho and All in pav are my guys

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker staples is good, lex veldhuis, tonka is a good tournament player. george danzer was good when he was on

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lex veldhuis is the best player on the stream

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't watch streamers of poker and indeed the streamers do not look no more I'm learning from their mistakes as the streamers, I do not believe))

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
www.twitch.tv/wowpoker is another very good one to watch for quality poker content. he is very good at explaining why he is making a certain play, does a quick 15 min hand review at the end of his streams of a few hands through out the stream that where close and uses piosolver and card runners EV to run the numbers ect. Smaller streamer, but since he won the $700 super sized sunday on pokerstars for $66,000 a couple months ago, his stream has really grown.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have time to watch twitchers but some times I watch poker stars live tv, and all main events final table cards up with great funny comments by Joe :)

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
iregption, dramaticdegen, thepokerdevil, kevin martin, lex, lappy, dutchboyd, tonkaaaa, doug polk, pokernight, bellagiopots, world poker tour

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jaime staples, and Lex Veld. If I dont watch them on twitch I just replay the highlights on youtube! Both are good for learning online poker, they usually break down the hands as they play!

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
courtibee, karlencho, Lex, and BParis are the ones I view the most.

filipks665

filipks665

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Xflixx

Xflixx is a great guy and absolutly a great poker player, so he is the guy that i watch constantly.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MY man Doug polk when he streams from time to time :)

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look JaimeStaples, Daniel Negreanu, and Mikhail Shalamov : )

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when there is a broadcast, there they put a delay of 3-5 minutes. that it would be impossible to peek the player's hand.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
wowpoker and bparis are both top notch streams to watch

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching official broadcasts from pokerstars. I watch mostly the players, their reactions, their movements. this helps me very well in offline games.

Organize a Home Poker Game