Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's safe if you don't play, but it's harder to say that you're unlucky. I tag players, sign my losses, very often look at their statistics and to a greater extent understand that in their case it is luck. If you lose by one and the same, then play less with them. Poker loves the patient!

N

Naked Flush

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
online poker rooms are probably choosing a random player to win most times and it's not you.

Or wait...

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Look brother.
I think it should not always be like this.
It is for me a suggestion of yours.
It has happened to me, I thought the same as you until I began to eliminate those people who beat me.
You must learn to control those supposed bad streaks.
Or for me you have to learn that in this game it's not only raise and allin, but there is also a button that is the fold, and many times you have to learn how to use it.
If not look at youtube, there are thousands of examples of players who with tremendous hands that neither you nor I would despise, make the fold and the rival shows him his correct decision.
Let's go up that spirit brother.
Greetings:):):)

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you should analyze your hands. Unload them and see how you could have done otherwise

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
there are always bad times and bad streaks in online poker, luck also plays an important role, for example just yesterday I played a freeroll at 888poker and I AA on BB, villain J4 in the small blind raised 6 blinds and villain called, flop J 2 5, I put half a pot and the SB goes all in turn 10 and river 4, for my house with my AA, many times the bad streaks are like that

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was in a trny the other night at a card-club and was dealt 86o, 3 hands in a row. It happens. It's not the dealer/bio-RNG's fault or a glitch in the matrix it's just a part of poker. I do know that, for whatever reason, the cards favor the big-stack. I even have a saying, "big-stack always wins".

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker is safe my friend, there are many poker rooms that invest a lot in security to provide the best game for their users, you should have no doubt about this.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always lose to the same people I can always have the best hand but I always lose or the person makes a set on the river or the sequence then they say that bad run but always against these people
I had this same problem with MTcashman here on CC, but it was because he is too strong.:ROFLMAO:
Another reason is that these players use Hud or have identified their tendencies very well.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always lose to the same people I can always have the best hand but I always lose or the person makes a set on the river or the sequence then they say that bad run but always against these people
You are asking, if people think, online poker is safe. But what you really mean, is, if people think, the sites, where you play, are rigged to make some players including yourself always lose and other players always win. The short answer is no. I dont believe, this is the case, and I will continue to not believe it, until you or someone else presents actual evidence rather than essentially just complaining about some bad beats, you suffered ;)

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker rigged or not ? This is an eternal question... without certified answer. We all experience those coolers and bad beats, sometimes again the same opponent.
Downswings hurt but they are part of the game. Manage to deal with those difficult periods is one of the keys to improve poker results IMO.
But I am still learning...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Based on the standard deviation, it may happen that you lose several times in a row against a given player. If this goes on for a long time and in the meantime these opponents always win with better cards and weaker cards, then it can be a bit strange...
Patience and game analysis can be the key to these hands, that you might have messed something up during the hand, if everything is good and you played correctly, you must win sooner or later.
Good luck.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe these people are just playing better than you?:)

Safe Poker Sites