skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch several

Hi Everybody.

I began watching ACR Stormers on Twitch recently and I am amazed by what I have learned from them abut poker. I most benefit from the stormers who use tape delay so I can see their cards which provides great insight into what they are thinking.

Do you watch Twitch to get better at poker? Who do you watch?
I watch several different channels being about poker without watching it is where we will learn from the mistakes of others and also when they are right not the channels to pay several courses a few streaming teaches beginners

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everybody.

I began watching ACR Stormers on Twitch recently and I am amazed by what I have learned from them abut poker. I most benefit from the stormers who use tape delay so I can see their cards which provides great insight into what they are thinking.

Do you watch Twitch to get better at poker? Who do you watch?

I actually recently got into watching a guy who I think goes by eastyyy22 on twitch. He's not a professional as far as I can tell and he plays mainly microstakes which I think makes him more relateable. I don't want to watch players constantly playing for more money than a nice house in most of the country. I want to see something more realistic.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love watching poker on twitch, different streamers from different countries
lexveldhuis, zapahzamazki, apestylespoker

I have 2 questions for you about the people you follow on twitch:

1. who is the most aggressive?
2. does any one play cash?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Never watched Twitch

I have a feeling that i know where you are from ...
So if i am correct then you could be intrested watching Win TV's twitch channel (they also have poker content and best part is that you dont have to speak in english cause they are meant entirely for our nation) ... :)

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to recommend to everybody at CC about UncleSlacker. I learned a great deal from him. very smart guy. Recreational winner.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes I use twitch to improve my skills, learn more about poker and sometimes win tickets. there really is good content on twitch, there are professional players who teach and show good strategies in practice. i follow some players, (New_Dave, viviSaliba,

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes I use twitch to improve my skills, learn more about poker and sometimes win tickets. there really is good content on twitch, there are professional players who teach and show good strategies in practice. i follow some players, (New_Dave, viviSaliba,

Thanks for the info nelomec