badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
When you are playing do you use blinds or chip stack, I personally like using blinds but its not possible on all platforms.

miziel

miziel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BB
Before live tournament I switched to chips for some time to get accustomed to counting the blinds and proper bet amounts.
But at the end - it's not the number of chips, but the number of blinds that counts, right?

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I use chip stacks but blinds would work too but as you say not all sites have that option, would be cool if that setting was universal!

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to play with chips, lately I've been playing with big blinds, it's more convenient for me

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play with Stack but sometimes I click to switch for seconds

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When the amount is too high in chips, I prefer to change it to Blinds, it's easier LOL

But I also generally leave it in Chips to get my brain used to the BB count, especially for Live Poker.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer in blinds too! It's quieter to think about betting sizes!

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I played with chips for a long time, but the blinds are really convenient. Not all rooms have this option, so it is better to play in two ways.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Many times I`m looking staks, but it`s a basic mistake.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use both, my HUD is set to BBs and I have the site display chip stack.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I use big blinds until the FT or pre-FT. Then stacks can get to 5-12BB average and my instinct is to play push-fold. Which is not a thing apparently as it turns out a lot of times it's a pretty playable stack actually :ROFLMAO:

O

oropezaliuinez

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
When you are playing do you use blinds or chip stack, I personally like using blinds but its not possible on all platforms.
I usually like to see the stacks I have without playing the blinds

PokerEdge

PokerEdge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I always use the chip stack. I like to see the exact sizes, as I think you can often get extra information.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally use chip stack, but sometimes briefly click for BB and then another click back to chip stack.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, in particular, depending on my position, I play with the stack of chips that I have, that is, if I have more chips on the table, I play with chips, and if I'm somewhat low, I play with the blind.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use both, default I use stack but will toggle to BB as needed. Cash tables I always play $ stack and not BB.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I switch back to stacks in real time from Big blinds view, because knowing how many BBs you have is key! but watching the chips makes it more realer for me

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Why not on all platforms, on which they cannot be used? All the ones I know of can be used.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You should train yourself to only use BB, unless playing for cash.

It changes your whole game and thus optimum strategy

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
play with chips before when you didn't know how to play after I realized that playing with blinds is easier and more convenient, but sometimes the practice of playing with chips doesn't really make much difference how to play the main thing is how to understand

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both. I like to use blinds but often check the stack size to be certain im playing my stack ideally.

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Does pokerstars have this option? I think blinds would be easier but I never even looked into whether that is easily changed.