yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Personally I prefer to use blinds, it's a good way to control your chip stat during a tournament or at a cash table.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use both options, it's not always convenient to use blinds, especially if these are superturbo tournaments

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I prefer to play only with the blinds

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play with the blinds, as this helps me calculate my chances faster and adjust my game at later stages of tournaments.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to look at the blinds to get a sense of how to act at a given time

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i prefer to count in chips
it is easier for me

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use the chip stack. I don't know why, but I never got used with the blinds.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When you are playing do you use blinds or chip stack, I personally like using blinds but its not possible on all platforms.
My stack is always in "chips" on all sites. Personally, it has never been difficult for me to calculate the number of blinds in my stack. In general, both the first and second options are quite informative.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good thing they show now stacks in big blinds . Chips is a thing of the past . Then I had a hard time trying to figure out every time how many blinds I had , as I wasn't using a hud program . Also with many tables open at the same time , that would be a pain in the ass :)

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to keep it at chip stack, just because old habits die hard 😃

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm much more comfortable playing with blinds

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Blinds, without a doubt, one less account to have to make.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You will find some opponents who will go all-in no matter the cost with a big pocket pair, especially pocket aces, and this is a major leak in their game. As big and beautiful as they are, aces are only one pair, and if his opponent flops two pair or a set, he is hoping to take all the chips from a guy who is ready to go to his grave with aces. In the heat of the game, I don’t .This problem also plagues very tight players. They play so neatly that when they finally get a premium hand they don't want to let it go since they regularly fold so many other hands. These players are often savvy enough to realize that they might be in trouble with one pair even if that pair is aces, but are often emotionally reluctant to reveal the hand their tight, rocky play has been waiting for all session.Stack size matters. At any given time in the pot, either someone else is left with a stack larger than you, or no longer exists. And this is a matter of life and death. To stay in the game, you need to be vigilant - you need to know which of the opponents can kick you out of the pot. When betting preflop, pay special attention to players with stacks larger than yours. For no particular reason - let it just become your habit.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I use it in blinds.
It's usually a tip that regular players and pros often give us and I really think it's valid.
I believe it can facilitate our calculations even when dealing with a simple conversion.

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
First of all i useing BB, with checking sometimes my stack size in chips befor i´m betting. I also watching the tournament rank list all the time.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I usually use chips, if the stacks are too big I change to BB, depends on the stage in which the tournament is.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
at the start of the tournament I like to see the stack but afterwards I prefer to switch to the blinds

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a stack of chips, I tried to play with blinds but I couldn't get used to it.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used to play stacks, I had them in chips, but now I play all tournaments in BB, I like it more

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
BBs help your strategy a lot more than stack size. Personally I, tend to lose control and make bad decisions if I look at the stack size.

valduer

valduer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also switch between both options, but especially for mtt, bb seems more convenient

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Most of the times I look at the blinds but sometimes I will check the chip stacks . To be able to know instantly the blinds is nice , especially when you are multitabling .