Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think My biggest poker lost it was on cash games I had won and work hard around $100 on my PS account and I got kind of big thoughts on my mind like common I can play a NL10 and win at least $2 daily and end up losing $60, I was never able to recover from that funny thing is that I lost my first $10 and my mind like common it was bad luck you can win it this time until the sixth time I finally realized I was playing very bad and tilted. Thanks God I got over it and kept playing my tourneys for fun and learn the lesson that to play a bigger level need the comfort of the bankroll and a good solid strategy otherwise I should better play the lotto :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NvrBlufn

NvrBlufn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When I was a young lad during the online poker boom, I made an account on party poker and started to grind STT's. It was like 60/30/10 payout and I placed consistently in the top three 75-80% of the time.

Anyways the system was working so well at the time, crushing the small levels of $10+$1 up to $50+$5 tourneys that soon my small initial deposit was up over a grand.

I decided to swing hard and enter the $200+$40 where I had three instant back to back fails. THAT was an early and big lesson for me.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think My biggest poker lost it was on cash games I had won and work hard around $100 on my PS account and I got kind of big thoughts on my mind like common I can play a NL10 and win at least $2 daily and end up losing $60, I was never able to recover from that funny thing is that I lost my first $10 and my mind like common it was bad luck you can win it this time until the sixth time I finally realized I was playing very bad and tilted. Thanks God I got over it and kept playing my tourneys for fun and learn the lesson that to play a bigger level need the comfort of the bankroll and a good solid strategy otherwise I should better play the lotto :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, I had that too. You always think, now I will start faster and win big. Until you drain your entire bankroll

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I was a young lad during the online poker boom, I made an account on Party Poker and started to grind STT's. It was like 60/30/10 payout and I placed consistently in the top three 75-80% of the time.

Anyways the system was working so well at the time, crushing the small levels of $10+$1 up to $50+$5 tourneys that soon my small initial deposit was up over a grand.

I decided to swing hard and enter the $200+$40 where I had three instant back to back fails. THAT was an early and big lesson for me.
Yes, everyone moves to higher stakes dreaming of winning more. But when you're on your own, you feel more confident

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn’t have big losses, which hit my pocket or family budget. I always stop when I minus. I take a break, 1-2 days. And with new inspiration I sit down at the table.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once upon a time, for 5 hours at $ 50 in a one-on-one game against one opponent, I lost $ 1,200. There were wins and losses. Part of the funds went to pay for the poker room. As a result, I was shocked. I don't know what kind of strange state came over me. Because he played very badly.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I played quite uncontrolled a few years ago, it happened that I played 4 X 50$ tables at the same time and lost the 50$ immediately if I went all in. I don't know why but at the other tables it went better so that I compensated the loss again. But the stress with these tables was too much for me and I realized that I am far from ready to play at this blind level.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there was a little more than $900 in the account, I decided to round them up to $1000 and withdraw, but the classics of the genre intervened, after a few hours it was already $200, but after a break, I raised it to $700, played only sit and go super turbo , no tournaments or cash games

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Not exactly in poker but i did lose ~ 1000€ (or more) in gambling once. I must really hate money then :unsure:

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A long time ago, I lost $100 at cash tables. After that, I never took more than $2 into the game. Except for $100 tickets won in freerolls, this is all my big losses.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is not cinematic fortune, bluff and charisma. Of course, you can get lucky and hit the jackpot, but over a long distance, not the one who is lucky wins, but the one who knows how to count. If you decide to make money on poker, you need to responsibly approach the organization of the process. This means that there should be a schedule for work, rest, nutrition and sports. In no case should you play sick, sleepy, and even more so drunk. All this leads to a loss of concentration and a more likely loss. It's easy to lose huge amounts in this state. The biggest I've lost is $22 playing in a tournament.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot remember the exact figures, but i build up a solid bankroll of about $1.5k in a year. I decided i was ready to move up limits, With-in 2 days, i was left with under $100. It was a very good lesson, sometimes you need to lose to learn.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am always in my bankroll so I believe I never lost more than $20 in a session

L

luketta7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest loss was losing $40 in a single hand, I had a straight draw against a pair of AA and lost

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for all the time online, I lost somewhere around 500 dollars

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been losing a little over $700, so it's a shatter. I saved up for a car, and now I'm on foot.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play freerolls so I don't lose anything.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
At once? When Lock Poker didn't send me the $300 I withdrew.
It was a long time ago.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All Ii have to say is black Friday and you all now my biggest poker loss. I had made a deposit the day before and when I got on after work the next day............................ You know the rest of the story.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not had big losses, maybe in my beginnings when I played a tournament of 55 dollars and my bank was 60 dollars, maybe when I was on tilt in my beginnings I played a lot of doubles or nothing of 10 dollars, but really they are small losses, my vice sports betting there I have big losses:cry::cry:(n):confused::p ,,, in poker it was only at the beginning and I managed to have control of my bank and never play out of bank

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
No or lets say bad bankroll managment greates situations e.g where me playing 5/10 cash tables with my winnings of 30k bankroll and losing it all , which means im really a broke with no money because sevens hits a set on the flop against my pocket aa, or was it even pre flop all in but anyways, more then actually hand where it happends, it always happend, greating lots of big swings (y)

So i guess most of my winnigs are my biggest loses, but this way, poker gives me what i want, -an emotional experience,- what is much different what comes from looking data of your bad run, then when it comes from that one suck out what really make it or brake it:)

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I didn't lose a large amount of money because I don't play at large limits I probably lost $109 is the biggest amount I can play sometimes when I'm in a good mood or if I go through satellites

Y

YYY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
max buyin in the tournament. if without reentry and well, to hell with the cash game.