What triggers!

O

OMGInsanoCut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Past few days I been feeling premium until yesterday... I won some tournaments and went big... there are few factors that triggered my play, I was aware my surrounding was little off to play... I had to concentrate on my game but environment wasn't calm but I still went for it and paid the price, kids going out, kids going crazy around the house and kind of crowded place, I couldn't have patient for good hands even though I thought I was playing well... blowing my bankroll and I noticed I was more wreckless chasing draws and played with lower pairs... I wasn't in tilt but rush feeling and impatient, I' am aware how I build my bankroll and how I blow it and I don't know how I can build bankroll when I' am aware of this but keep repeating strategy... I build $100+ in a day, manage it and build it for days and destroy it in one day. :pcguru:

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play unless your environment is conducive to winning whatever that may mean for you.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's important you set aside time to relax while you play poker. Having a hectic environment will ensure poor decision making.