What Time do you Play?

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wondering what time of day you all start playing and what time you stop playing. I mostly start when I get done posting here. That's usually after 12pm ET when I start, and on days when there is no freerolls for silver level, I quit about 4 or 5pm. Getting to tired playing really makes me play bad. Therefore, the 8pm freerolls are hard for me. That's about the time I go to bed. Well GL to everyone.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah its hard to catch all the freerolls. But well there are people here from all over the globe - its great that these freerolls go at different time on different rooms.
For me my daily schedule is really different from day to day sometimes i sleep in the morning sometimes in the evening. Sometimes more sometimes less. And play only when in good mood.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I was just wondering what time of day you all start playing and what time you stop playing.

If i understand timezones correctly then all Cardchat games start between 19:00-03:00 for me - usually i register to most of them eventhough playing them seriously (or playing these at all) is probably last thing on earth which i do ...

As for other tournaments then for example in unibet & 888 there are some tournaments which start 09:00 or (way) earlier than that - playing these probably depends whether i'm awake at that point or not ...

So yeah i may start playing (very) early in the morning and stop after midnight lol ...

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wondering what time of day you all start playing and what time you stop playing. I mostly start when I get done posting here. That's usually after 12pm ET when I start, and on days when there is no freerolls for silver level, I quit about 4 or 5pm. Getting to tired playing really makes me play bad. Therefore, the 8pm freerolls are hard for me. That's about the time I go to bed. Well GL to everyone.
I am startig at 8 pm and I stop playing at 4-5 am every day.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks you guys for all the replies. You know what, I wasn't thinking about players being from all over the world. That's pretty stupid of me. Well maybe get some more replies from other places too. GL at the tables tonight

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What Time

I usually play from 8 am to 5 pm.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only in the morning when I drink tea or coffee. And accordingly in the evening before bedtime, if time permits. During the daytime, I have absolutely no time for poker.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always in different ways, mainly during the day.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again for the replies. Looks like everyone has some set times to play. I think that is important, because you can get things done before time to play. I guess some of you all play poker in order to wind down after doing other things. Well GL you guys

D

DomDoctor01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly in the mornings and at night ....im getting busier by the minute as im going through a year in my life where i have to work constantly so being time efficient with my poker playing time can COST me big if i don't manage it well

D

Dakkedalle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
once had a period of playing all day and everyday, not anymore tho gotta do my things in life haha

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to play at the evening. Sometimes it towards me to play at night when i have good play. I also like playing S&G during night. Great fun for me.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again for the replies. What happens when you all get away from your times to play? That is if you ever do. For example, I got up early Wed morning and started like I always do with this stuff. However, I run out of things to do about 10am, so I went ahead and started playing about that time. And you guys, I hit a lot of great hands, but they were all second best. That has happened to me more days than one. Now I'm really not saying that caused me to lose, but it sure makes me think. GL you all.

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly at night after 7pm to catch most of the freerolls in my region.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nowadays i play as much as i can, and with the pandemic its the perfect excuse :)

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Evening EST. It sucks for deep runs lol

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play from 7pm to 6am. At around 3am I get tired and sometimes fall asleep.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play tournaments so when I play it's usually in the evenings when there are many tournaments to choose from.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again for the replies you all. WOW, some of you sound like me when I first started playing. I would hardly let anyone in the family on the computer. I'm happy to say that's over in my life. Besides, my health keeps me from doing that. Ok GL you all

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because of work I generally play from 7 pm to 11 pm GMT most days. That restricts me to mainly a few Sng's.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am startig at 8 pm and I stop playing at 4-5 am every day.
I support that decision my friend, I also play at 8pm because that's the time I get home after a long day of work, but I don't stay up that late hahaha it would be very tiring to play two or three games to warm up and not lose the practice.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again for the replies. I read them all. When you guys start playing I'm about ready to go to bed. Well I'm just getting up and don't have much to say until I get awake. GL today

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I can play after 18:00+ and if you are asking about the forum's freerolls I can play only on PS and maybe on ACR/BCP on the weekends because they are scheduled 3 times earlier :)