what improvements you want in online poker, what you like and what annoys you?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would love to be able to see the same person dealing the cards, like not a robot dealing the cards but a real person
They used to have a site w/live dealers, I believe it was called Real Deal Poker or something like that, if I remember correctly? I don't think it lasted long at all, one reason being that it couldn't break into the US market which was reigning at the time.
I would like to see sites sync up breaks for trnys and sngs. I think it would be nice for those who like to play both at the same time.

I Identify as a Shark

I Identify as a Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think it would be nice if all sites had built-in HUDs like GGPoker does.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i would say better rng , but lets be realistic , not possible to happen , if only at least rng favored me , against my opponents , then i would have no complaints lol

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would love to be able to see the same person dealing the cards, like not a robot dealing the cards but a real person

So for pokerstars not only would they be needing to make some huge changes/additons to the software (so that we can visually see a dealer) but do you even have any clue how many games are running at any given time on that site? We're talking 'thousands'. How would they deal ZOOM?
Where would the money come from to pay all of these live dealers? (it'd be millions per month)
Where would these dealers be housed, while they deal these cards to online players? Would they be in a large warehouse? In what city? Maybe in an arena? Would they be dealing from their own homes...
And how would it make the deal more realistic/accurate/Fair? I would think it could lead to just the opposite.

Please explain how they could make this work & why it would be better.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'd like to see Stars go back to their old software before the current one was forced upon us.

Lower rake.

Less hypers, more regular speed games.

Be a poker site, not a bingo site.
ScreenHunter 16711

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know, I'm pretty happy with everything, but maybe I would add a voice message function to the chat between players. It would be cool to use them between your friends while playing poker, or just to discuss and comment on a hand at the same time.
Doesn't GGPoker have a feature where you can submit a short video on the tables? I'm sure they do (I just don't know how to use it)

C

Cbabycee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
The only thing that annoys me about online poker is the lack of ability to turn off these “childish” things with throwing tomatoes, saps, fireworks, etc. at each other. The last thing I want in this game is for all sorts of nonsense to flash before my eyes.
You can turn them off on Most clients. In table settings - what annoys me is that they are there in the first place - not encouraging great etiquette are they? Imagine someone in a live game throwing eggs at people

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'd like to stop calling 3-bets with weak hands out of position and stop complaining about the game's RNG.

(oops, wait...)

🤣

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I live in germany and because of this, this question is very easy. I could wish a other regulation. Poker is limited only 4 tables, no freerolls, and other limitation. I could not play the wonderful cc freerolls, its not only because of the money, its mainly because of the quality of the game and to attend these community tourneys. I dont no how long these weird political decision is, i hope the change the regulation or ps the interpretation of the regulation.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
less popups that steals my focus

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am annoyed by the poor work of the support service. I am annoyed by the long withdrawal process. All these remarks apply primarily to 888.