what is the highest number of times you have gone all pot in a row and won?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I just won 4 all-ins a row in a team league game yesterday when I was down to less than an ante.

Climbed back to like 4 BBs but then my luck ended when going all-in with 77. 😅

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Climbed back to like 4 BBs but then my luck ended when going all-in with 77. 😅
Pretty sure there was some (new) thread about 7 pair here so you probably should have taken notes from that ...

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it happened to me 5 times in a row in a final table

B

babatunde

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
The most times I've gone all-in consecutively and still won was three in a row. Haven't been playing poker for too long, but it was all premium hands :p

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Se eu não me engano, foi cinco vezes, eu estava com menos de dois BB, fui dobrando, dobrando... e no final acabei cravando o torneio (freeroll)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There was one day in poker when I almost didn't lose, I played NL10 cash and won more than $100 per session. I was very lucky, I counted 6 or 7 hands where I won in a row. It happened that I had a pair of kings, I went all in, and my opponent had a pair of aces, but the flop would immediately turn out to be a king, and I took the pot. A few hands later, the situation was almost identical: I had a pair of queens, and my opponent had a pair of aces, and then another queen came on the flop, and I won the hand. I would like to see this happen as often as possible

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it was in the partypoker RaketheRake tournament where I came out twice in a row with pocket AS, then pair kings and pocket jacks!:)🍀

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There were definitely 5 times, but I didn’t count such moments from the game)

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It happened 3 times in my opinion

Abda

Abda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KG
Chips
I had 4 times all my hands came just gorgeous)

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Точно не помню, но я выиграл один фриролл с любой картой семь раз подряд
The maximum amount is about 10 times that I've won in a row when I went all-in with any two cards. In my memory, this happened 2-3 times in 4 years of playing, but I can only do this in free tournaments, and that's very rare. But in tournaments where you have to pay to enter, I try to refrain from such actions.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't remember exactly, but I won one freeroll with any card seven times in a row
It's hard to say, I don't even remember such cases. Maybe it happened 2-3 times in a row, but not more, and probably because I'm not used to playing with junk. You're obviously a bingo player, and that's why you and I play different games, despite the fact that you and I can be at the same table.