What does your photo on the tables mean?

G

Germanets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would prefer to not have avatar at all, it give me more chances to be unmemorable or get bit less attention on me)

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have the same one on all sites, but most of them I just picked for the cool picture no real meaning! But now I hope when you see my picture and name you say OH NO not this guy again!

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can stand for my personality but it can also reveal my game style. So I prefer not to have any photo on the table.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This is such a fun topic, I love this one

I love it so much I made a video on it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEHkcKRZfTg

Hope this helps people who want to throw off their opponents with a sneaky online table image :icon_king

Good luck & Happy stackin on the tables!
Lmao, do you think, my avatar looks scary enough? :D

I think, especially yesterday I looked very scary, when I ran from the left side to the right side over the street.
It was even Friday the 13th. :eek:

Last edited:
H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My photo means that I want to scare the opponents, but lately I don't scare anyone I think I'm going to change it:D

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a photo of Rosie O'Donnell to intimidate the villains.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, I like dogs a lot, and had the nickname "big dog" once, so my avatar is a smiling dog.

0a48463ac4abf3de774a7b54f7da64b3.png

Last edited:
hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My avatar is my Military Unit's emblem, which tells me someone was in my unit when they recognize it. Bit, I'm thinking of switching it to be something random and funny. Ideas will come.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Mine doesn't mean anything, there wasn't anything that I liked or could represent me, so I just picked something.

wsumiesum

wsumiesum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my friends call me sharky because I'm a sharp guy, whatever I do.. in polish 'rekin'

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not care about it. Never choose any avatars and trying to hide it.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My Photo is of my own pet dog who died when she was 16 years old, she was blind and then started to lose the use of her back legs, when I decided enough was enough and had her put down.
She went everywhere with me even when she went blind I would walk her and guide her like I was her guide dog, even though I own another dog now I don't have the heart to change her Picture, It would be like letting her go permanently and even now I do not feel comfortable doing that.
A dog is the best companion a guy can have, they do not ask for much except daily walks and simple food but they can give you so much in return, Obedience, Loyalty and even Love.
A dog is supposed to be mans best friend, She certainly was mine.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mine is a pic of me and my playing style.

1cf9cb61f0377bcaef14ad95d3d55451.png

:top:

I love those over at ACR because they always look so happy. :) (The Minnie Mouse ones too for the same reason.)

Your avatar here reminds me of Orson Welles.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have a whole bunch of blah blah blahs on mine...I talk a lot :p I should stop that someday...

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I use this one at America's Cardroom because it is the most feminine one it has. I like this pose because it shows patience while waiting for others to play their hands.

EmilyWT Princess at ACR

On others that allow custom avatars I use this picture of myself that I was using here before switching to the leg lamp for the holiday season. It shows my love for my oldest favorite sport, shooting, while I play and chat about my newest favorite sport, poker. When using it for poker I call it, Aiming for The Final Table.

Emilys Gun Win 290 Brn Skirt Green Top Cropped and Reduced

rusyamingazov

rusyamingazov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
car on my photo

i've got my car on avatar because i prefer not to show my face in poker play, i want to hide my emotions:D:D:D

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I alternate depending on the site. only reason I really can think of it because its there and if I am bored Though I just saw they added Star Wars to the list in ACR and just switched to Darth Vader cause I like the image :)

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My pokerstars avatar is a smiling golf ball. I like playing golf.
It is whimsical.
No need to take poker too seriously.
Don't take life seriously either - none of us get out alive.

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't remember ever putting an avatar on poker pages

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no meaning at all, it's just a picture to look good

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my nik is haylander925 and since i'm a fan of that series it will be because i'm old hahaha the sword of the Maclau clan and they recognize him at the tables i think as a not easy player

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a picture on of my kids painted for me. It’s the same one I use here. It fit very well in the circle and goes well with my name :).

Last edited:
besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play without an avatar, I also think it does not mean the difference I do not look at the opponent's pictures on the map, I fight!