What do you do whilst playing poker

M

mhelmer

Enthusiast
As the title explained..

Do you listen to music, watch movies or summat?

Personally I'm still learning so whilst playing I tend to have something running on me second screen music, movie some sort of background noise :)

N

NBB

Visionary
This thread was intended for individuals who desire in improving their skills in this game of poker and to discuss poker related topics.
If all your concerns are learning how to be distracted while playing poker, well good luck with that. :heeeellll:heeeellll:heeeellll

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Awards
Online I will listen to music but live I try and stay focused on the action at the table.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Awards
Hello.
I almost never listen to music. Music distracts me. I try to concentrate as much on the game as possible to avoid any mistakes.

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
I usually listen to one song "Sia - Never Give Up" on repeat. What happens, is after a while you don't hear the song anymore, because your really in the zone, laser focused. It works for me, give it a try, hopefully it helps. ;)

Risto234

Risto234

Silent protest the best thing ever
Awards
EE
I do nothing because any extra activity can easily be distraction lol :rolleyes:

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Awards
Usually watch some Youtube poker (usually with Mike Sexton as commentator) while I play.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
I'm guessing this is if you're playing something chill like a MTT, SNG or a Freeroll, during which I watch Criminal Minds b/c it's amazing.