What do you consider the best point of online poker?

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You know, for me the best thing is that you can play at anytime you want and anywhere, so this is good. The last is that you can play in any type of device.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Absolutely... and we can play doing others stuffs :p

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The good thing is that you can play from wherever you are, but you can end up relaxing too much and losing concentration, distractions and even people around can take your focus away, so if you want to get good results, you need to be focused. even playing online poker. The strong point is the comfort of being able to play from anywhere.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You know, for me the best thing is that you can play at anytime you want and anywhere, so this is good. The last is that you can play in any type of device.
Victories. My victories are always the best moments for me. Especially when I manage to take the first places in my favorite tournaments, but unfortunately this happens quite rarely.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The best part is that you can play anytime from anywhere, and sometimes you don't even have to pay for it (freerolls).
Unfortunately, live poker will always be at a disadvantage from this point of view, although I would still rather support it, if only because of the atmosphere (physical contact with cards, chips, people).

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better to be able to play several games at the same time, on Live it's one at a time.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
multiple games at once, can play and move anywhere, and they can't see me panicking

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
All the above, The only thing I don't like about On-line Poker is some people take it too serious, It's just a game!

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best part is the atmosphere. He made himself a coffee, turned off the light, turned on the music. All for pleasure

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think it's lots of things but mainly convenience.... where else can you play at 2 am sitting in the dark wearing... well whatever you like😎👍

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
so it is a large number of tournaments, which during a session ten to fifteen tables can be started at once, low buyins for those who have started playing poker or for those who do not have a lot of money

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
as mentioned by others .....freerolls are great , multi tabling keeps boredom away,laptop or phone convenient ,dress as you want ,and do other things at same time ( TV , facebook, cardschat news, feed the dog , etc )

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best part about online poker is its simplicity and convenience. Even at work, I sometimes manage to play poker from my phone. There have been times when even during the work process, I launched a $5 tournament. And by the end of the working day, I was already playing at the final table for substantial prizes. So online poker is, in my opinion, the best thing you could think of for the comfort of this game.