What to do????

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha revolves around the straight draws. Our best starting hands have multiple possibilities - straights, flushes, and pairs for the fullhouses.

QQQQ doesn't have ANY straight possibilities. 0%
QQQQ doesn't have ANY flush possibilities. 0%
And finally, QQQQ does have SOME fullhouse possibilties, but you block your own draws!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only way QQQQ hits a full house is if the board trips up by the river, and then you would play your QQ for the boat... that's not a 0% but it is quite low indeed.

I don't know the number exactly, I'm sure if I worked at it I could come up with the percentage of time the board will have 3 of one card by the river... but it's a low percentage, let's say 5% of the time perhaps?

So... bottom line is... QQQQ is a hand worthy of a good laugh, but it is almost never a hand we want to VPIP. The only time we are playing a "quads" hand is if we are in the big blind and nobody raises preflop.

My opinions obv, hope it helps!!

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Omaha revolves around the straight draws. Our best starting hands have multiple possibilities - straights, flushes, and pairs for the fullhouses.

QQQQ doesn't have ANY straight possibilities. 0%
QQQQ doesn't have ANY flush possibilities. 0%
And finally, QQQQ does have SOME fullhouse possibilties, but you block your own draws!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only way QQQQ hits a full house is if the board trips up by the river, and then you would play your QQ for the boat... that's not a 0% but it is quite low indeed.

I don't know the number exactly, I'm sure if I worked at it I could come up with the percentage of time the board will have 3 of one card by the river... but it's a low percentage, let's say 5% of the time perhaps?

So... bottom line is... QQQQ is a hand worthy of a good laugh, but it is almost never a hand we want to VPIP. The only time we are playing a "quads" hand is if we are in the big blind and nobody raises preflop.

My opinions obv, hope it helps!!

Helps a lot indeed:)

Thanks a lot:icon_thum

It will break my hart but i will try to fold it faster next time;)