What device do you play poker with?

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When on the go I'm playing in my Samsung Note, which is nice since it has big display... and when home playing on my Dell Laptop.

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PC and cellphone here. I prefer PC though.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I bought an Acer laptop and tried to play poker on it, honestly I was not comfortable playing without a mouse.I usually play from my phone or pc.I think i need to buy a mouse, then maybe it will be convenient.On which device do you most like to play?
With the mini laptop that I have and that the government gives to students.:icon_stud

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I prefer the notebook but for beeing around on my way i take the cellphone ;)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
PC and cell phone, but I like PC much more!

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I prefer my notebook, but for beeing on my way i also take my cellphone ;)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on my computer on all sites except GGPoker. They have such a great mobile client that I prefer playing their games on my phone.

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
laptop, and smartphone when i late to somewhere and cant play on laptop

Y

yuurepoer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on pc, with poker on one monitor and my internet browser on the other :)

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PC, easier to use notes on regs. on android i cant play cash tables

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to play with the keyboard. First, pre-flop, he accidentally folded a pair of aces and once called all-in with an empty hand. Now I prefer the mouse. More reliable and faster.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer vs. Handy

I prefer my lab top which is connected to my 50 inch TV, I am old so it it easy for me to see the TV and use my mouse so there are fewer mistakes. By mistakes I am talking about my handy, I have big hands so I am always pressing the wrong keys. I could never sit at a table and play poker I would never last eight hours not for some chump change. I play poker from the comfort of my king size bed, nothing beats it. Lab top hands down 100 per cent. Capo1014

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have a laptop (acer) whit amd ryzen 5, 8 ram and SSD drive (the most important thing in my opinion is the quality of internal drive).
i hate desktop computers ( to be sitting makes me feel like in a bored office) and also hate smartphones.

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost always on my cell phone, although I can't play multiple tables because many tournaments are turbocharged, but when I'm at home I enjoy it on PC.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only ever play on my lap top. I used to have a desk with a desktop computer and the screen on there, I was able to multi table up to 4 games at once but now I find 2 at the most is possible now.
I will admit I play most days but not to make money, I just miss my live game's I used to play every week.
So if ever we get back to normality I may return to the live tables.

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on a laptop with an additional monitor. I can play on multiple sites at the same time.
So, I play up to 3 freerolls on different sites at the same time.

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I bought an Acer laptop and tried to play poker on it, honestly I was not comfortable playing without a mouse.I usually play from my phone or pc.I think i need to buy a mouse, then maybe it will be convenient.On which device do you most like to play?
I am always playing on Laptop but only with mouse as you mentioned before. I also tried playing on a Phone but I wasnt as concentrated as I was normally, so I stopped. In my opinion PC or Laptop is the best choice you can make :rolleyes:

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At home i play on my laptop and sometimes when i`m not at home i play on my phone

O

over_big

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on a laptop with an extra screen at the moment.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play seriously i do it from my laptop. It is relatively big machine with 17" screen and i feel much more comfortable playing it with mouse instead of playing from my phone. When i am lazy and just want to play for some time before i go to sleep i usually use my phone.

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is convenient of course to play on a PC, but when there is no possibility, it goes to the ho mobile phone

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play on a laptop with extended monitor to play multiple free roll site.

Q

Quarkwest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before i bought a samsung s20 i always played on a desktop, now i usually play on my phone.

D

darcagegns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used a desktop but it started giving me problems every 2 or 3 months. So I changed to a laptop, it's not the same but it does the job.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on the laptop, sometimes I play on the cell phone, but I prefer to play on the laptop.