VPN

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Which poker rooms accept VPN games?
I think you need to contact those support of poker rooms and already agree with them. on PS there seems to be no problem with this. I did not agree on 888 right away and because of the VPN I got an account lock. But I managed to restore it through their support, but it took a very long time. so it is better to contact them in advance and discuss this issue so that there will be no problems in the future.
but at the moment I don't need vpn for poker. there is still access everywhere.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
If you are wanting to use a VPN to circumvent laws in your country then the sites won't allow it, sites like poker stars can tell if you are using one.

:top:

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are wanting to use a VPN to circumvent laws in your country then the sites won't allow it, sites like Poker Stars can tell if you are using one.

This is not quite the case. I am currently playing in a poker room that when I signed up to it was not blocked in my country. For some time now the poker site has been blocked but not the poker client. When I want to deposit or withdraw funds I have to use VPN and poker room does not cause problems.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
If you are wanting to use a VPN to circumvent laws in your country then the sites won't allow it, sites like Poker Stars can tell if you are using one.

This is not quite the case. I am currently playing in a poker room that when I signed up to it was not blocked in my country. For some time now the poker site has been blocked but not the poker client. When I want to deposit or withdraw funds I have to use VPN and poker room does not cause problems.
I am also, WPN (ACR/BCP) are still allowing players that have been playing there to keep on playing while refusing any new players from my country.

What site are you referring to?

:)

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have met one room(bet 365) who do not permit enter with vpn and without it. Great job!

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know if any of rooms accept because its theoretically illegal.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The VPN providers use a limited number of IP addresses, so I most probably the pokersites will know that you are using a VPN.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
party poker will definitely ban you if you use VPN. I asked this question to support when I was holidaying in Spain.

If you have your account closed and lose your funds by using VPN you have no rights - good luck getting your money if that happens.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Party Poker will definitely ban you if you use VPN. I asked this question to support when I was holidaying in Spain.

If you have your account closed and lose your funds by using VPN you have no rights - good luck getting your money if that happens.
Party allows you to use a VPN as long as you live in a country that is not blocked by Party.

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used vpn almost in all rooms and there are not problem with it.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use browser extension VPN to play on unibet. For some reason, my provider blocked it and I couldn't use the client.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Which poker rooms accept VPN games?

I don't know. Probably no one accepts VPNs. I visited PokerStars via VPN and then spent 2 months explaining why I did it. I barely proved to the support service that I didn't have any fraudulent goals.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used VPN for partypoker , they banned my account . At least they returned to me a 10$ deposit that I made some days earlier , the second deposit .

Most sites do not ant VPN , they want to control things . If you are caugth , you are banned . They have advanced toold to spot , fing the VPN programm in the pc and the user player . I ried registering to Natural8 or GG poker , I couldn't even start an account , they found out the VPN , many attempts failed , they have advanced tools .
Really VPN programms suck , they do not offer real advanced protection, they can be seen by pokerooms and who knows who other , only goverment pages pretend they do not see the VPN programme , pretending that you can foo them , really idiotic , i am very close to cancel my subscription to VPN , at leastI pay monthly , I can unsubscribe anytime I want , no more burnt money