Using your hand history data ?

T

Timmwinslow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if there is a way to use your hand histories to see what hands / positions you have won/lost the most money ?

I’d be curious to compare my actual winnings / losses to statistisixal Ev

And also look for holes I can tighten up

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know how in other poker rooms, but in the pokerstars client there is a hand history, in the menu you select the period of time for which you need a history and they send you a file with the entire history of the hands played for the selected period of time to your mailbox.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To analyze the hand history, Holdem manager 2 or 3, Poker Tracker 3 or 4, Hand2Note programs are used. Hand history can be requested from the poker room support.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if there is a way to use your hand histories to see what hands / positions you have won/lost the most money ?

I’d be curious to compare my actual winnings / losses to statistisixal Ev

And also look for holes I can tighten up

I am in no way affiliated with this company whatsoever and am not sure if it is allowed on the forums so if it is an issue mods please delete this post....

Buying pokertracker4 was the best thing I ever did for my poker play. I realized I was overvaluing worse hands than I thought IE I was playing a very wide range of hands and you can get the small stakes version for I think I paid like $70? I don't remember.

It is invaluable information about your game and helps you study up and brush up on anything that YOU personally are struggling from. I can't recommend it enough. I have ever single hand I have played for weeks now and I play A LOT....and I am really enjoying the data.

Always remember.. numbers don't like.. Our minds lie to us about how good or bad we are... but numbers do not..

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands