beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

This a little of my two online poker world's. Observations and opinions
Sorry if the image is to large for some reason it wouldn't go any smaller.

I am starting to come to the conclusion that I'm going to start straying away from rings games online. It's not that I do bad at them, I actually do fairly well. However, some of the crazies are moving up the line and moving into my areas of play. It's kind of like playing blackjack at UB after you've had a good day at the tables. Do you really want to give some back to the house.

Anyways, I'm going to start staking myself in higher guaranteed
tournaments. Seeming that I always hit the money or definitely at the final table. - Crossing my fingers hoping I'm not jinxing myself.:)

Whats your card worlds like?

Attachments

• obv.JPG
    obv.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 37
bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice that looks pretty cool other than i would have to say i hate Stars and love full tilt, thats how my world is.

Stars Full tilt

lose more than win a lot of bad beats win more actually make some $$
think most of the pros on here just suck other than hachem and raymer they are pretty good. and on Full Tilt the pros actually play for big money not that 1$ 2$ table crap. Full Tilt definitely doesnt have so many players in gtd tourneys and also i like that the chat is nice and quiet even though on stars people are really annoying doing crap like this ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZ its really annoying. and on stars a lot of people are either to slow or to wanted to be fast. i just dont like stars.

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Ive lost two deposits on FT, so I hate it. Stars is better for me.

beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even though on stars people are really annoying doing crap like this ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZ its really annoying.

Yes, this is annoying even when it's not me being the cause of the problem. Although, it's not just on Stars. I've seen this everywhere. I reallly liked Stars when it had only 20,000 to 30,000 people. Now over 94,000, and a big percentage has an attitude with a mouth.