Tournament Analysis Tools

E

eneje7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I've been playing online poker for about 3 years now, but I decided to get more serious about it recently, so I decided to get an App to track all the tournaments I play in including all the details, such as buy-in, number of players, places paid, etc. I play on Bovada.lv and they offer files to see your hand history, and I am looking for a software or website in which I can upload these files to see my condensed statistics. I've heard that other websites directly offer these services on their platforms, but Bovada only lets you see the plain text. I could review hand by hand, but it would be nice and more time-efficient if software could do this for me. Any recommendations?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat eneje,

I don't know about phone Apps, but surely you have heard about software like Poker Tracker and Holdem Manager ??? They both offer free trials so you can take a test run if you like. I do not know how well they work with Bovada, or if Bovada even allows to use them. But you can review your hand histories with these tools.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can use Holdem manager 2 or 3, Hand2Note, PokerTracker 3 or 4 for these purposes.

L

LL22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been using poker tracker 4 and It is a good software I truly recommend you to try before buy.