luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Don't worry so much about today's failure, because we can't predict the future exactly, but we don't know, maybe we'll win a big poker tournament tomorrow!

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't worry so much about today's failure, because we can't predict the future exactly, but we don't know, maybe we'll win a big poker tournament tomorrow!
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Yes sir.....that's the right attitude to have. Tomorrow is another day. and if we keep on doing our best to improve.....then things wil go better and better.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
If n not tomorrow the day after or wek after, keep on trying! :cool:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
Yes, it is quite possible, or tomorrow, or in a year, or in 10 years. And in general, the longer we live and the more we play poker, the better our chances of winning a good tournament. And that's why you need to lead a healthy lifestyle, don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, and do sports :)

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
so it's always good when you lose, don't try to recover right away

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My grandfather always told me: "You've got to be in it to win" :)
But don't worry if you lose, because losing is learning by mistakes.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Golden words and the best life position.(y)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's one of the reasons why I like this game so much. The bad days are never going to last forever.

handja

handja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
Playing poker is just relaxing. Won a little, lost a little. This always adds adrenaline and an even greater desire to play.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
that's right, failures happen, you just have to wait for the next day, and everything will be different)) and we also say: if you suffer for a long time, something will work out)