One table at a time

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can test yourself first on the virtual chip tables or on the small buy-in tables. And then make decisions about multiple tables.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It seems to me that it is a taste of each person, if it works for you only at one table and it generates profits, it is perfect, playing several tables does not guarantee you more profit, it only guarantees you more extremes and having more concentration.

greeting

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i only play several tables when they start at the same time, what shall i do, more concentration.
but these freerolls with price money at the same time are not too often, otherwise only one table.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I'd say I can do up to 4 cash game tables fairly comfortably, without playing worse than I'd do on 1 table. Any more than that just gets a bit too hectic for me.
There is nothing wrong with paying just 1 table whatsoever. Your profit might come in a bit slower, but your concentration on the table should be spot on and you won't be losing money with non-thought out moves.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've been playing poker for about 10 years and I've never been able to play at multiple tables I can only play at a well-concentrated one

It's just a case of getting used to it
Also if you have a hud it helps and you can see what happened whilst you focused on the other table

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you get used with one table you can add one more and so on
For me it's boring to play just one table

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's okay if you play at the same table but well, you have a high probability of winning prizes, and if you like it, keep playing if you want to try several tables, don't restrain yourself, if you don't succeed, you can always return to the game with one table.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think if you've been playing for 10 years you should definitely play 3-4 tables at the same time to save your time and get to at least one of these tournaments at the final table I think you should know what I'm talking about

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Hi eduardo8269! In my opinion, you are absolutely right about the 1-table game, if we are talking about MTT! There are people who can pay attention to several mtt tables, but this is more typical of old bikers! Personally, I also only play Sit & Go on several tables, since the number of people here is small per table, so you can use fairly wide ranks without paying much attention!

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
no, one is not enough.
the screen on the laptop only allows me to play 6 tables so they don't overlap each other, so at most I play six, but I feel like I can do more :)

pabbl

pabbl

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I m with you my dear, I can also Focus only on one Single table... happy that im not alone🥰

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When you get used with one table you can add one more and so on
For me it's boring to play just one table
It is boring to play at one table, when players max out the time limit frequently just to fold. Equally, it's annoying when you're constantly waiting for action from another player because they are playing on another table(s)!......🤨

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've been playing poker for about 10 years and I've never been able to play at multiple tables I can only play at a well-concentrated one

Nothing wrong in that! I have been playing On-line for over 20 years, I tried multi-tables but found I was not enjoying the games, So I still only play 1 table and give it my full attention.
It all boils down to what do you really want from playing Poker! If you want to make a living from Poker then Multi-Tables might be the only way to do that, But for me, I just want to relax, have a bit of adventure and play a game I enjoy.
I gave up playing Poker two and a half years ago because I had lost the spark the game gave me. I played my first CC Freeroll in two and a half years last night hoping it might just re-light that interest in the game, there were almost 1800 entrants and the money bubble was set at 270th place.
I hoped just to make the money as I had not played in such a long time and I would have been happy making the min-cash. I did a lot better than I expected and finished in 30th place, So not bad for an Old F**t like me (67).
Has it re-lit that Sparkle I once had? Let's just say there is a twinkle there!
I might be back to try again next weekend?

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
20+ tables is the best way! Always!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually play at one table, as if I pay more attention to the game than when I play at several tables, the cards are spinning in my head because I don't know what to do anymore :)

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, playing on several fronts is harmful and loses focus

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I normally play multiple tables, getting a bit bored at just one.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends of the player, but if you feel comfortable playing one table then you should keep way. I don't like to play only one table at a time (anxiety maybe?), so, I'm always playing several tables at the same time, my ideal number is 4.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, eduardo8269! I think, I agree with You! For more concentration better to play less tables... I yourself often play one-two tables,
to don't lose a quality of my Game!

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm like you too I can't concentrate on a few tables two is too much for me

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It doesn't matter whether you play at just one table or at 20 tables. But what is important is that you enjoy the game and that you try to be successful. For one person it is too boring to play at just one table and for the other, 2 tables are already too many. Poker is a game that should be fun and that's why everyone should find out for themselves how it suits them best