Table with a friend

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already earned about two friends have a good strategy to survive in the tournament of the poker.
But if you aren’t a good player, you won’t survive for long time for to put in use the strategy with your friend.
All the form you need to be a good player.

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that in the game a friend becomes an opponent and you need to play against him as well as with the rest of the participants. Someone may suspect collusion of friends and report it to the support room, and this may lead to the blocking of friends ' accounts.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
When you are on the table with a friend, your game strategy are change?

No? In that case the only real strategy can be to eliminate this friend as soon as possible :cool:

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is poker. It doesn't matter who I play with. The game is the most important thing.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If a friend is a fish, you need to exploit him harder :D

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to play with a friend, but when this happens, I play as with any other player. So that there is no offense, I warn you in advance that I am playing for real, without indulgences. Friends do the same to me when we play together at the same table. Friendship is friendship, and poker is poker).

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't know. I've never played poker with my friends. Not even anyone I know plays poker. I played the fool card game, and that was when I was a kid. Now everyone plays online browser games or through the client, as well as RPGs and other genres on the PC.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played with my brother on the same table several times, I can tell you that it’s really hard to be in those situations. Dose he have good hand when he bets, is my hand better, do I need to push him out of hand,if he bluff and I have good hand, do I need to fold ... etc. Once he had flush and he folded, I had two pairs. All I saying is that it’s really tough to play like that.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Hi royal9012. I met a guy at the tables and we become great friends and we played a lot of the same MTTs together. We talked a lot about how it would be if we ended up heads up on final table. Well we had that happen and we played crazy. It was a lot of fun. But before we got to the final table, we would slow play each other. GL

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. "Id bust my own Grandma...." -Jack S.-