Super users!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Blumoon888

Blumoon888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Great to see Money taker busted, though despite GGs assurances I, m sure there's more sitting under the radar! I have played and watched hundreds of tourneys, even very high stakes. And you watch a player constantly calling bluffs with nothing and inexplicably winning! Makes you wonder?
Anyone else notice this player behaviour?
Regards to all
Chris

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Superusers are more rare but bot-rings that share their hole cards with each other are common and have been for over 10 years.
for sure... and with tech only improving, these things are even more prevalent these days, imo. not sure why anyone would ever put a dime of real money in any site online... its just impossible to keep all the bots/bot farms out even if a site is trying 24/7 (very few if any are is my guess) to do so

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Much more difficult to happen in live games, what happens to me most online is to be well placed until the river arrives and fatally I end up losing

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Superusers are more rare but bot-rings that share their hole cards with each other are common and have been for over 10 years.
This.

Super users generally do not exist.

Even GG wasn’t technically a super user - it exploited a vulnerability to see the all in %.

As others have said - bot rings can have a similar impact and would have effectively the same result.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Great to see Money taker busted, though despite GGs assurances I, m sure there's more sitting under the radar! I have played and watched hundreds of tourneys, even very high stakes. And you watch a player constantly calling bluffs with nothing and inexplicably winning! Makes you wonder?
Anyone else notice this player behaviour?
Regards to all
Chris

Yes but it's always been while the player was Live streaming and I was able to listen to their reasoning behind these seemingly unexplainable calls (when they chose to share that thought process). I'm sure many of them take great pride on this part of their game. I'm not kidding. I've been totally amazed by the calls they can make... and be correct a good portion of the time.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
for sure... and with tech only improving, these things are even more prevalent these days, imo. not sure why anyone would ever put a dime of real money in any site online... its just impossible to keep all the bots/bot farms out even if a site is trying 24/7 (very few if any are is my guess) to do so

I'm positive that many of the more reputable sites are putting forth a great effort to bust them.

Well apparently THOUSANDS of people are putting money on online sites regularly (just look at the numbers on the tourney tables today on a Monday... one had a prizepool of over $7 million (that's 70 million dimes!!! Twice the population of canada!)
I'm happy to put money on a bunch of sites because I REALLY enjoy playing poker. I'm also extremely grateful that I'm still able to play on most sites due to where I reside.