Awards
BR
Chips
No update after that? How did it go?

GGs @WellAA

on the bounty and min cash

Gl qualifying for this week
RhinoRyan already answered.
I got well just after the ITM, weeeeeee first time into Sunday Million ITM after all!!! We never forget. $88 + $50 bounty.
The hand I blood so much was, 44 against A10, came KK883. The table just swallowed me up:ROFLMAO:. Ace high was just enough.
Good Luck for all of You getting the next week ticket!!!
The Sunday Million dream never ends!!! We need to achieve the beautiful FT, at least 3rd place:eek::eek:o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::love:
Thank You guys for Your support.:love::love:

Last edited:
23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good luck, try again, keep it up. A good tournament can be passed through freerolls. That's how I did it the first time, entering the top 300 on my first attempt.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good luck, try again, keep it up. A good tournament can be passed through freerolls. That's how I did it the first time, entering the top 300 on my first attempt.
Congratulations Brother!!! I wonder how about the second attempt?

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hey! Great job! How long does it takes to reach ITM?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
SM ticket is hard to be won , but even harder is to win sth at SM , there the RNG behaves very differently, more aggressively, it is obvious . So next time I will try a knockout version of SN of I got again a SN ticket , maybe that way I could win sth .......

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
it's true, it's not hard to get there, but once you're there it's very exciting and interesting and a nice experience

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the impression that you have enchanted the river 109 $ Sunday Million. Judging by your screenshots.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well done, good results, I hope now you will benefit from these tickets and you will be able to knock out more than 2 of them this time and try to go even deeper and get into ITM and then you will make it to the final table and we will be rooting for you all good luck

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Well, it's just a scumbag hand in that PS. What's the chance of that 66 making a straight against that KQ. :unsure:
That's why a lot of people complain about the PS.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well done, good results, I hope now you will benefit from these tickets and you will be able to knock out more than 2 of them this time and try to go even deeper and get into ITM and then you will make it to the final table and we will be rooting for you all good luck
Thanks Gallarado, people complain about how crazy a freeroll is, I'm investing my time in this kind of tourney, and I see many crazy things, unfortunately I didn't get into ITM there, some knock outs though.
By the way I see You're from Kazakhstan, did You ever traveled to india or Nepal, I'm nuts about these 2 countries(Their cultures are just so amazingly gods' related). What other country did You visit?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Спасибо Галларадо, люди жалуются на то, насколько сумасшедшими являются фрироллы, я вкладываю свое время в такого рода турниры и вижу много сумасшедших вещей, к сожалению, я не попал туда в ITM, хотя некоторые нокауты.
Кстати, я вижу, что Вы из Казахстана, ездили ли Вы когда-нибудь в Индию или Непал, я без ума от этих двух стран (их культуры так удивительно связаны с богами). Какую еще страну Вы посетили?
No, I didn't go to India or Nepal I only went to the neighboring countries Kyrgyzstan and Russia I want to go to other countries, but I don't have time to work all the time, I think I'll find time to visit countries close to my country Kazakhstan, let's hope so, freerolls take a lot of time and patience with bad players, I wish you patience in these tournaments

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
should have made day 2 twice myself but busted in terrible ways, should be called sunday nightmare for me