Streamers

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day all, friends, tell me which of the streamers to watch to improve their skills and be able to play in their private tournaments. And on what platform, YouTube or Twitch. I would like to develop more in the media sphere. :D

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Twitch Poker Streamers

Good day all, friends, tell me which of the streamers to watch to improve their skills and be able to play in their private tournaments. And on what platform, YouTube or Twitch. I would like to develop more in the media sphere. :D

Hi There - i would recommend Kevin Martin/Benjamin "Spraggy" Spragg and Lex Veldhuis for professional streamer follows.
For micro stakes streamers, i would endorse the 888 poker team and check out I am Eklo amongst others.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

All of them. I personally find watching people who do cash far more useful to learn than people that run MTTs all day. Yes those are more entertaining. But making a living playing MTTs even online is brutal.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually watch Lex Veldhuis and EasywithAces

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the matt staples game, it's usually the one I always watch and I learn a lot from his game:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

bilva1984

bilva1984

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bilva1984

I like to see zeros I like their videos, they are very helpful

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I watch a lot lex veldhuis and easywithaces.

From this week i also stream, but i am learning :)

Last edited: