Streamers

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who's your favourite poker streamer on twitch? Mine has got to be Spraggy, his reads and plays seem to be the top notch!

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
currently, my favorite poker twitch streamer is Lex Veldhuis.

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really used to like Doug Polk back when he streamed.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Matt staples the best. He shows his bankroll on bottom, yesterday’s +/-, as well as today’s buy in and cashes. I think they should all do this as it gives you a better understanding of how it’s going, especially if you don’t have 9 hours to spend watching. I also enjoy Kevin Martin, Jamie staples and Lex.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Lex Veldhuis and PokerStaples. They are good poker players, I can learn something from them.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lot's of very talented poker streamers on twitch. Some are very entertaining, but not necessarily very good at poker, and some are very good at the game, but boring as all heck to watch.

Occasionally you come across someone who is both good at the game, while also being entertaining to watch otherwise.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Matt staples is a favorite for me, I learn a lot about his game, he explains everything well, a matter of taste but watching him I can spend every day and with the others the same does not happen to me and that there are countless streamers, I think the most valuable of Seeing them is what we can learn, each one will identify with one by their way of playing or explanation or simply because it is their favorite:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres so many good ones. I do enjoy Lex and Spraggy. Bfizz & GBT, are great watches as well.

D

datrolld20

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually just watch highlights on YouTube, but Boski and Epiphany77 are the top two for me.

Epiphany77 also talks about metaphysics and self improvement, which I'm into.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Lex Veldhous, Egyption, Ape Styles, Ryan Depaulo and Easy with Aces

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes, I watch Lex Veldhuis on twitch.