Straight flush

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long time ago when I started to play poker (Texas hold em) the maximum game was royal flush, then poker and third was straight flush. Now the best game is the straight flush and of course the maximum cards are the royal flush, and second de poker, are you ok with it?

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey buddy, today i saw a "straight (&) flush", but i win with Flush A high :love: He got a Straight and a flush too, with his cards *lol* Look at this...

Straight Flush that lose against A

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey buddy, today i saw a "straight (&) flush", but i win with Flush A high :love: He got a Straight and a flush too, with his cards *lol* Look at this...

View attachment 323125
So mad for the guy you play against!
If he had rolled a 9 of diamonds he would be celebrating until this days 😂

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, thats true...i didn´t see that while i´m playing...and i was shocked after i see the danger ;D Lucky me haha

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What is "de poker"? I've never heard of it and to my knowledge the rank of the hands still goes: Straight Flush, Four of a Kind, Full House, and so on. Maybe I'm missing something here, and if so I apologize. :)

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Long time ago when I started to play poker (Texas hold em) the maximum game was royal flush, then poker and third was straight flush. Now the best game is the straight flush and of course the maximum cards are the royal flush, and second de poker, are you ok with it?
I think nothing has changed in texa's hold em, royal flush is still the best hand, the straight flush is second best, and four of a kind is the third best hand, but as it is difficult for someone to complete a royal flush, maybe that's why you Do you think the straight flush is the best hand, but it´s not.

View attachment 323125
yes, he got a Straight and a flush, but it´s not a Straight flush, and you had lucky or what we can call the variance factor kkkk

Full Flush Poker