ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It hasn't happened to you that you are playing 2 different rooms and you get the same cards, the same number, different or the same colors. I don't know if it is purely a coincidence, but it has always happened to me that I play 2 different rooms. It makes me think that those systems are rigged.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Oh, this happens. It is weird but it does happen. Same thing occurs also with a single site and with more than one table open.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a really crazy thing that happens, and another thing that is inexplicable is receiving a pair and then receiving another pair or even the same pair as the previous hand

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's so normal, what we don't analyse much is that we got too many hands playing online, so it's common.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, this happens. It is weird but it does happen. Same thing occurs also with a single site and with more than one table open.
True. Same here. It occurs more frequently than getting a full house for me.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
a robot program has been created and sometimes it is not enough to hide all the keys, so every year better programs are created and soon you will not be able to withdraw money online poker

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
a bot has been created and sometimes it is not enough to hide all the keys, so every year better and better programs are created and soon it will not be possible to withdraw money in online poker
so every year we win less and less

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I once had AA three times in four hands!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, this happens, we also often notice this not only in different poker sites, but even if you play several tables on the same site, the same cards are dealt out and I'm sometimes surprised, but I still don't think it's something to do with anything, I hope it's just an accident:)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It hasn't happened to you that you are playing 2 different rooms and you get the same cards, the same number, different or the same colors. I don't know if it is purely a coincidence, but it has always happened to me that I play 2 different rooms. It makes me think that those systems are rigged.
Why should't it be pure coincidence?

Or do u really i mean really think those "systems" decided to unite together against u just at that very moment? 😂😂 John connor is it u? 😭

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Because you play so many hands, sometimes you will get almost the same on different sites, normal randomizing

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
was the result the same? same flop etc...

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
a robot program has been created and sometimes it is not enough to hide all the keys, so every year better programs are created and soon you will not be able to withdraw money online poker
increasingly stricter to withdraw money from online poker but to deposit even more they multiply

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
it can happen , it has happened to everyone , i do not believe it means anything , it is pure coincidence

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This happened to me too and it’s strange.Personally, I don’t believe in coincidences.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you're just a very lucky person if you often or constantly get the same cards at different tables. And if you doubt the fairness of poker sites, you only play on proven or online ones. I don't think it's profitable for poker sites to scam you like this at all...

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Previously, I even collected screenshots of such situations, and it was that the same hands were on four tables at the same time. It excites me more three times AA in a row in the distribution)

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I consider it a coincidence, but I take it as a sign. and if possible I try to play both

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It happens a lot, I don't know if is a coincidence or something else.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happens to me quite often. I’ll be on 2 different sites at the same time and have the exact same hand - usually 74 off haha

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is extremely rare but it happens sometimes and as @pep12344 said you have to play both hands

A

ageloss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Has happent to me some times but not very often! I think it is coincidence. Especialy if you play a lot of hands every day some time it is going to happent! Thats normal!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands