Read it, maybe you can help.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I will briefly describe my problem, maybe you can give me some good advice. I am from Russia, probably many people know that poker sites are blocked in Russia, I had the pokerstars mobile client installed on my smartphone (android), three days ago I started updating it, the old client program was loaded, where there is no Home Games, and in general the design is terrible, I don’t remember which model, but I think since the founding of PS, I deleted it in the hope of downloading another one, but no matter how much I downloaded the result one, every time the same old version of the client. I have the same result through VPN and site mirror. Maybe this question is more addressed to the Russian members of the forum, but some of you can also help with advice, I will be grateful for any idea.
Best regards, Sergei

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I will briefly describe my problem, maybe you can give me some good advice. I am from Russia, probably many people know that poker sites are blocked in Russia, I had the PokerStars mobile client installed on my smartphone (android), three days ago I started updating it, the old client program was loaded, where there is no Home Games, and in general the design is terrible, I don’t remember which model, but I think since the founding of PS, I deleted it in the hope of downloading another one, but no matter how much I downloaded the result one, every time the same old version of the client. I have the same result through VPN and site mirror. Maybe this question is more addressed to the Russian members of the forum, but some of you can also help with advice, I will be grateful for any idea.
Best regards, Sergei

Do not lie so poker for Russians is not blocked, many play there, payment systems are blocked, this is qiwi and yandex money. As for the pokerstars client, I advise you to go to the group on VKontakte there are other Russian players and there you can find a client on which many play. Or you can download fulltilt for many, it's handy if you play from your phone.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not lie so poker for Russians is not blocked, many play there, payment systems are blocked, this is qiwi and yandex money. As for the pokerstars client, I advise you to go to the group on VKontakte there are other Russian players and there you can find a client on which many play. Or you can download fulltilt for many, it's handy if you play from your phone.
There will always be players, but this does not mean that it is not banned, there is no punishment for the game, but gambling sites are banned, hence the blocking of the site in order to load the login through another server of the country in which there is no ban using vpn.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There will always be players, but this does not mean that it is not banned, there is no punishment for the game, but gambling sites are banned, hence the blocking of the site in order to load the login through another server of the country in which there is no ban using vpn.

The problem is with your location, not your country. Russia has nothing to do with it, my friends and I play without problems, if poker were banned for Russians, then others would know about it. Nevertheless on Pokerstars 50% of the players from Russia play do you really think that they all play via VPN?:confused:

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I will briefly describe my problem, maybe you can give me some good advice. I am from Russia, probably many people know that poker sites are blocked in Russia, I had the PokerStars mobile client installed on my smartphone (android), three days ago I started updating it, the old client program was loaded, where there is no Home Games, and in general the design is terrible, I don’t remember which model, but I think since the founding of PS, I deleted it in the hope of downloading another one, but no matter how much I downloaded the result one, every time the same old version of the client. I have the same result through VPN and site mirror. Maybe this question is more addressed to the Russian members of the forum, but some of you can also help with advice, I will be grateful for any idea.
Best regards, Sergei
Try changing your provider . I'm also from Russia . I have Yota enabled .