I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry

I do not believe in this random shuffling of online poker in general, and I am not even touched, I am just stating my opinion based on experience.
There are very clear patterns that it is not random or at least the randomness that they claim to have is predictable ...
For example, if you take a premium hand like AA and win a big pot and the next hand comes AA again, you can count that it will lead to a bad beat ... For me, computers cannot be genuinely random, it's binary code, it can't happen ... they just mimic randomness. And the players who can glimpse the patterns of the rooms intentionally or even by repetition, "custom" with such "randomness" are the ones who win.
It is ridiculous, you can also see when they open a small gap for you to win, and if you do everything right with a pattern of who understands a little of the game you win! after that they spend long periods with the door closed and nothing you do will do anything until you open the door again ... That is why REGS has the false illusion of long-term profits because they lose ping for long periods until the door open. In addition, the room probably understands the patterns of these players.
Those who continue to play with the same buy-ins and games are benefited more or less once a month. This is for those who do not draw and are always looking for more “already addicted”. Now if they see that you win and they will soon know aaahh but the door closes for a long time and only ridiculous things and bad beats happen all the time.
And if you complain about what I'm doing, it's even worse. They become a nightmare on their poker journey.
I advise you every time you win, loot! Why whoever makes money from this is the one who is campaigning for them, and pretending they don't know anything
Ah if someone asks me why am I still playing? Because I'm not spending anything, and I have fun playing and I particularly enjoy playing the CC freerolls, because of the friendships and also because there are a lot of good players. but I feel sorry for people who invest in it ... Don't think that I never invested. I have already lost a lot of money and I still keep all deposit receipts to this day.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
translation correction:
This is for those who do not withdraw and are always looking for more "already addicted". Now if they see that you win and then withdraw the money aaahh but the door closes for a long time and only ridiculous things and bad beats happen all the time.
And if you complain like I’m doing it’s even worse

U

Ulickmagee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I ate a fish once. Was yummy, I left the door open, then it closed, then it opened, then it closed, then I scratched my ball sack, then my brain looked for patterns then.....

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry

I do not believe in this random shuffling of online poker in general, and I am not even touched, I am just stating my opinion based on experience.
There are very clear patterns that it is not random or at least the randomness that they claim to have is predictable ...
For example, if you take a premium hand like AA and win a big pot and the next hand comes AA again, you can count that it will lead to a bad beat ... For me, computers cannot be genuinely random, it's binary code, it can't happen ... they just mimic randomness. And the players who can glimpse the patterns of the rooms intentionally or even by repetition, "custom" with such "randomness" are the ones who win.
It is ridiculous, you can also see when they open a small gap for you to win, and if you do everything right with a pattern of who understands a little of the game you win! after that they spend long periods with the door closed and nothing you do will do anything until you open the door again ... That is why REGS has the false illusion of long-term profits because they lose ping for long periods until the door open. In addition, the room probably understands the patterns of these players.
Those who continue to play with the same buy-ins and games are benefited more or less once a month. This is for those who do not draw and are always looking for more “already addicted”. Now if they see that you win and they will soon know aaahh but the door closes for a long time and only ridiculous things and bad beats happen all the time.
And if you complain about what I'm doing, it's even worse. They become a nightmare on their poker journey.
I advise you every time you win, loot! Why whoever makes money from this is the one who is campaigning for them, and pretending they don't know anything
Ah if someone asks me why am I still playing? Because I'm not spending anything, and I have fun playing and I particularly enjoy playing the CC freerolls, because of the friendships and also because there are a lot of good players. but I feel sorry for people who invest in it ... Don't think that I never invested. I have already lost a lot of money and I still keep all deposit receipts to this day.

It's time to create a function so that you can move to another table 1 time per hour, it would be comfortable to play and useful

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I forgot that in writing there is no intonation.

I forgot that in writing there is no intonation. Here was why I put this::D:D:D

Actually what I mean is that it could be a bug.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ate a fish once. Was yummy, I left the door open, then it closed, then it opened, then it closed, then I scratched my ball sack, then my brain looked for patterns then.....

Hello Friend! You must hate me a lot to create a profile just to scoff at me. Your counterpoint is excellent! great explanation!

U

Ulickmagee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Friend! You must hate me a lot to create a profile just to scoff at me. Your counterpoint is excellent! great explanation!

Don’t think of yourself in such high regard. Your thinking in your original post is illogical, my response followed the same lines. Counterpoint it was not.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I changed my mind, you win whenever you play well! And if you continue to play well you can win for 30 consecutive days if you are a good player. The rooms are very tight and the shuffling is totally random and there is no pattern to win or lose, they managed to implant in a binary system the same technology that they use for robots and androids, to have autonomy and to approach human randomness. it must have been a big investment to do this random shuffle. Thanks to all poker rooms!

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry

You write very much, i am forced to read!!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You write very much, i am forced to read!!

Just remembering that all these arguments are speculations based on my experience. In no way understand this as an absolute truth.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The draw of the cards is not random, it is programmed

Good afternoon everyone, yes I agree that the result of online poker is not random as the site claims. When you create an online game it needs a schedule, being that it is a long way from the results of live poker take 100 hands in a row in live poker and compare with the result of 100 hands in a row of online poker, in online it is always someone makes a very strong hand, in live poker most of the time the players win with weak hands. If you notice the programming of the poker sites is very different between the sites, there is a site that has bad bet all the time and there is a site that has much less. But there are good poker players, who are very profitable and in general are the ones who play aggressively and know when to bluff, which hands to play. But there are very suspicious results in online poker. Sometimes I've been at tables where the villain goes All in all the time and wins in a row, in my opinion the site most often favors those who have the most chips.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm sorry

I'm likewise suspicious of electronic cards but you see the same anomalies with the real thing. I've had many experiences like that, and if you check out some of the live poker on YouTube searching especially for big hands and bad beats you'll see what I mean.