Pyramid scheme in poker?

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon friends, I found out that there are whatsapp groups, of people who are advertising poker clubs, which promises high prizes, easy field, no need to have dollars etc.

Only the poker rooms in question are playmoney, so what happens, the person sells you the chips for you to play and they promise to buy you back if you become profitable.

Only we're talking about play chips, so what happens, if you win a prize of 10,000 for example, who guarantees you that he'll buy you that he's going to buy you that he's going to buy you that he's going to have a lot of chips of his that he should have too, what do you do then?
You offer your chips to new players, that is, you pay to enter, and to leave you need to convince other people to enter too, this is pyramid or not?

I'm just creating this post as a public utility because every day comes a different scam, and honestly I was very annoyed to know that they are using poker for these purposes.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Good afternoon friends, I found out that there are whatsapp groups, of people who are advertising poker clubs, which promises high prizes, easy field, no need to have dollars etc.

Only the poker rooms in question are playmoney, so what happens, the person sells you the chips for you to play and they promise to buy you back if you become profitable.

Only we're talking about play chips, so what happens, if you win a prize of 10,000 for example, who guarantees you that he'll buy you that he's going to buy you that he's going to buy you that he's going to have a lot of chips of his that he should have too, what do you do then?
You offer your chips to new players, that is, you pay to enter, and to leave you need to convince other people to enter too, this is pyramid or not?

I'm just creating this post as a public utility because every day comes a different scam, and honestly I was very annoyed to know that they are using poker for these purposes.

I don't think it makes any sense to be annoyed about it. in game chips, there is always an opportunity to replenish the stock with daily entries. there are also freerolls where you can get prizes.:p
these sites inform about the prohibition of selling chips to other players.
I just never understand why I should buy in-game currency.:confused:
good luck at the tables!:)

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it makes any sense to be annoyed about it. in game chips, there is always an opportunity to replenish the stock with daily entries. there are also freerolls where you can get prizes.:p
these sites inform about the prohibition of selling chips to other players.
I just never understand why I should buy in-game currency.:confused:
good luck at the tables!:)
Thanks for your comment [emoji4]Have good luck at the tables too.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these days are full of these scams, there is nothing you can do about it. By the way, this is a good moment to think about the fact that you should not register in any new rooms, since there they will either take away what you invest, or you will simply lose wasted time