Predicting winning/losing hands streak

Babale007

Babale007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AL
Chips
I started playing Online Poker at PokerStars last year in June. Playing for more than six months, around 7-8 hours per day, because I am in house arrest and I have free time.
The point is I can predict whatever my cards are, if I will win or not and right now my streak is 10 hands predicted precisely correct.
I think, I can understand a little bit the system of Online Poker which mean for me, you are not even playing against other players, but even against the system.
I can be wrong fellas, I know, I know...

Your dearest fella,
Don Quixote...

Last edited:
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Amazing!

I expect you to win big with this knowledge.

Please report your big wins soon. ☺️

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ok. I thought I had something like this once upon a time. Hopefully you actually have it and make millions, so you can have some fun when your house arrest is over.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Bahahahahahahaaha and people think poker is gonna die. Never with people like this still in the world. Speaking of which be careful you don't walk off the edge of the Earth. It's flat you know so pretty easy to do lmao.

Cheers!!!

Babale007

Babale007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AL
Chips
Bahahahahahahaaha and people think poker is gonna die. Never with people like this still in the world. Speaking of which be careful you don't walk off the edge of the Earth. It's flat you know so pretty easy to do lmao.

Cheers!!!
Good luck young fella, you look very intelligent men for your age.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Good luck young fella, you look very intelligent men for your age.

I hope you're poker reads are better then this read. Cause this was a terrible read.

Better luck next time.

Cheers!!!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is definitely a pattern. Only those who play with skill, position control, range control and observing the behavior of other players at the table can establish winning hands.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I f you could do this you better start playing you will be a millionaire in no time lol.

Babale007

Babale007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AL
Chips
I called you Fellas, due to respect, but I am seeing only some jealous blondies..

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
You have entered the Matrix.

Now you have to Master the Matrix.

Show us the way enlighted one.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I, too, almost always guess the river at showdown. I won’t say that it helps a lot, it’s like a cruel joke of the RNG. When I go with AK against A6o there will always be 6 on the board and there will be no K

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands