CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Last week I won the cardschat weekend freeroll and won the buy-in. hahaa, it wasn't easy but it was the only way to play the sunday million.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Last week I won the cardschat weekend freeroll and won the buy-in. hahaa, it wasn't easy but it was the only way to play the sunday million.
Awesome 😍 Wish you good luck in the Milly :D

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
unfortunately it was last week, hahah. And I was left out before payments in a flip. But now I'll be able to play it again. Thank you very much anyway
Awesome 😍 Wish you good luck in the Milly :D

T

TableFable

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Not easy , many many hand ... GL !

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Not easy , many many hand ... GL !
Easier than working your way up through step 2 and 3
With that game it's basically a direct sattelite to SM and step 4

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
unfortunately it was last week, hahah. And I was left out before payments in a flip. But now I'll be able to play it again. Thank you very much anyway
I played the SM 3 weeks ago and had a similar fate but busted way before the bubble...😅

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played the SM 3 weeks ago and had a similar fate but busted way before the bubble...😅
I hope You guys play it today:D and better luck this time :) certainly some bounties and ITM for sure. I wonder who pal will hit FT at this amazing Sunday million? better at least 3rd placeo_Oo_O:love::love:

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is very true. Kind of why I like these tourneys that CC now provide.....although as I've said many times before I still keep missing them. Case in point being the monthly yesterday. I opened pokerstars at exactly 9pm UK time 2 mins earlier and I could have regged!!

I'm now playing poker more for the experiences, rather than pure BR building, live or online. So chances of playing the Sunday Million are a massive incentive!