4 tables hardcore for me.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more tables, the more profit, unfortunately, the loss too. I play at the same table, but I have time to watch TV or listen to music.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How many tables do you play usually ?
I play maximum on 3 tables.
I usually play on two tables, sometimes three. But I try not to play more than three tables because it's hard for me to stay focused.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
not more than three, this back and forth, sometimes i dont know which game it is.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play at most three tables simultaneously. I still don't have a setup that helps me play more tables, plus I can't really concentrate on my game!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually play comfortably with two but it happens that I also have 4-7 tables and then I play very aggressively, if I have good results I keep the table for a decent game

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can max play at 12 tables but on slow mtts
On turbos and hypers 7-8 is fine

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My old ass can play on 2 comfortably. :p I can play 4 but I need a bigger monitor/screen.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play on 2 tables at the same time.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The optimal number of tables on which you can play at the same time is found by your own experience. But, if you evaluate your ability to attention and concentration, you can avoid unnecessary search and waste of money.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm used to play on 6-8 tables if I'm using just one monitor. I think that I reached 15 or something like that, but I won't repeat it. Up to 12 is my limit I guess, but I have to plan the session before I start playing.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play at a maximum of 2 tables at the same time, I want to play poker and feel good, not run after the cards without knowing what I have to do. I am curious about the results of those who play at more than 4 tables at once... are they satisfied?

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play on PS from germany, so there u only can play 4 tables at the same time because of government requirements, at the moment u can also play with another platform like f.ex. GG,at the same time when u play on stars, also at 4 tables, but the government will also quit this possibility...Its a pity that online poker will be destroyed over the years in germany

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
When you play at a large amount of tables, can you still observe trends at the table, e.g. aggressive / conservative players etc?

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How many tables do you play usually ?
I play maximum on 3 tables.
I used to play up to 6 tables, but found I was not playing my best, and it wasn't fun, so now I only ever play one table at a time, I am more relaxed and can enjoy them better, because I don't play to make money, I play for the win whether it is for cash or tickets or even points, the prize is immaterial, It is how you approach each game that really matters, taking personal pride in playing well enough to be the best player on the table is enough for me, but if you lose, there's no use beating yourself up over it. If you get it all-in with AA and get crushed by a 7/8 off, You have to accept it as being all part of the game.
Aces gets cracked, that's the nature of the beast, but if you let that put you off playing AA the same way again, then you could be missing out.
Poker is Fun! There is no Fun seeing your bankroll going down and if that starts to happen, then it's time to take a break an come back later!
My bankroll was leaking money when I was multi-tableting, so I stopped the leak.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Some time ago I even had sessions with up to 12 micro MTT tables.

But the age has come, the head doesn't think as fast as before, and the eyes don't help, now I have to wear glasses!

So nowadays, to have good sessions, 2 tables to be very comfortable, up to a maximum of 4 tables, so as not to miss any tournament.

GL

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I usually play 2 or 3 max but have actually had 8 or 9 open one or 2 times. I realized once I got past 4 I was just missing way to much.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play several tables at the same time, 4-5 tables are the ideal number for me. But I can play 7-8 tables without losing focus. More than that it becomes more difficult for me.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ones that I can have in view and not lose any detail of the movements of the others, even though I am not involved in the hand that is being played, are normally between 4-6. That number works for me to develop my game in the best way

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
With 4 tables, my limit is to play concentrated poker. In addition, only Hyperfreerolls, which are only about Go Deep or Go anyway.

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
usually one or two. but at most at three tables :)

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing two tables is max for me. I like to see what's happening on table. I play on my notebook so 2 tables is max. Very spontaneously 3 tables.

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly on 2-4 tables. If I play large field MTTs I tend to play on less tables but if it's 9-45 man MTTs I tend to do 4.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 fast fold and 4 normal for cash. 6 for tournaments when i have the urge to play tournaments, which is not very often with the time they take.