Poker online is boring .

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It gets boring when you don't earn anything and waste time and earn pennies. it's sad when that happens poker online is boring.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker is boring when the table gets too slow. It is my opinion. Maybe because I like to play fast and without thinking about it so much. But if there are a couple of players who take all the time off the clock to decide whether to call or fold ... it all gets very very boring.:cool::cool:

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it's boring, just tiring. This is for those who play a lot for many hours.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No it’s not, the key is multi table playing. There is always some action at least at one table.

jackpot789

jackpot789

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems most players say live poker is more boring than online poker.

T

tweezer_reraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No it’s not, the key is multi table playing. There is always some action at least at one table.

totally agree on this. just playing on 2 tables made a huge diff for me.

and at least with online poker - through this and the internet you get communication back in forth thru forums like these, social media with twitter etc. i have made more friends thru online poker that live personally through these means.

gl at the tables !

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love online poker <3 As someone who really does not like personal interaction it works well with me.
The hardest thing I find, is that you have to play with less tells, besides that I like it.
Plus when I play with people (hopefully I get to do that again lol) it seems easier.

E

edujah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's annoying when people take too long to make their moves then it ends up yielding a lot of time.

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I somewhat agree. Looking at faces and expressions in front of you are much more fun, of course. But you know playing online is much easier. You can meet different people anytime you want. But a downside of online poker is that people in online usually play many tables simultaneously. So if you just play in one table you have to wait, wait, wait... while other people play other tables. That is super boring. In off line table it's not boring to wait as watching other people thinking because you can see these people in reality, even though it takes more time than online. But in online game? nothing. there's nothing. I just watch youtube other than the opponents faces. I think the sites need some changes.

P

Pokerboss1000

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker boring

Yes I hate waiting on these players who are playing multiple table to act. They always used all they 15 sec so u can’t get a read on them.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think at all that it is more exciting than live poker, since you do not have the privilege of seeing your rival's face and the variance changes much more.

poker is like the rainbow, it comes in many colors

yezzrr

yezzrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel you.. I much prefer playing live bc I think I have a slight edge picking up tells, but the upside to playing online is the shear quantity of hands. IDK about boring, but playing a winning online strategy can def be tedious

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer real games to online. But since lockdown our real poker group have used the pokerstars home games section to all play together. Which combined with Mumble still gives us the chance to chat and comment on the hands. Almost like real life.

T

TannyJW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with online poker

I prefer online poker instead because that’s where I first learned to play and its almost all I know so there is comfort in that. I have only every played live 1x and made it to final table and of course there are people standing all around watching and I was very nervous, my heart was just a pumping and my hands a bit shaky.

We play live at home with our family sometimes, and I still don’t always remember to do all the hand gestures and formalities. Still learning, as I’m a work in progress :) Maybe one day I’ll like live but not today!!

It is more fun if you find the perfect App and people to play with. I am enjoying pppoker and x-poker

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing live more, of course, but nowadays it is quite problematic to do it with my friends, so at this period I prefer to play poker online on sites, it is more convenient, although it takes away many interesting aspects of the game.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker is not even boring at all.Many games for every taste and bankroll.

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you enjoy a different aspect of the game

Maybe if you’re bored you should try higher stakes. Online poker is probably the best way to run up a bankroll. It’s a good way not to just enjoy the game at home but also learn a lot you can play a lot more hands. But that’s just my 2 sense.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
online you won't talk to your opponent. but at a real table you will not play while sitting in underpants.:D:D:D

C

clave7777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly can be. Find it sometimes helpful to play a mind game on the side for some tourneys when the wait to get around a table once is sometimes a couple minutes. I know you miss info but saves the mind!!!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! By my opinion, Poker online is not boring: as for me, Poker gradually, consistently, and main, constantly
trains my endurance and patience:cool:, which I use (by possibility) in my Life! :deal: And this is Great! :) That's all!;):icon_sant:)

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker can't be boring! no matter where you play at home online or offline in the club. it certainly differs online and offline, but it will not be boring. There are so many different and interesting hands, and opponents can always surprise you)

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is it boring? Isn't there always something going on while playing poker? I enjoy the excitement and crazy things.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if its boring, try playing two tables at a time. I started with small stales to practice, and not I play up to 4 tables in SNG or small stakes, 2 tables with medium side games, and a single table in high stakes or big tourney. When I play single table, I try to study the players and put them on a range and see if I get it right, so when I'm in the hand with them, I'm more confident knowing where I am at. Boring? - depends on your purpose and style.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah. Its a lot better live and when drunk. Online only feeds an addiction and a lot of the winnings go to the friends of people who work there. I don't mean all of the winnings but enough to make it profitable for very very few when you include the tons of rake per hour in a cash game.

J

Jennybee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's not boring as long as I play with professionals.