Poker hands

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is it possible to throw off the hands of the likeness of AA KK if so in what situations?

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It could happen but after flop. For KK hand it's normal, happened to me quite a lot especially if on the flop showed up Ace. For AA it depends of the situation but can happen also.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would never fold AA or KK preflop

depends on post flop what i would do with these two hands

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding KK?

is it possible to throw off the hands of the likeness of AA KK if so in what situations?
Although there are times when post flop you could fold KK, remember making a habit of such plays encourages others to take advantage, when an A comes on flop, players goes all in then what is your KK good?

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre fop never, but after flop I had some situation that I had to throw them away. Exception can be made in some satellites when you are in stone cold bubble, then we can throw away our KK, AA pre flop.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you discard such cards,you can immediately quit playing poker.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the pre-flo never and to be honest it has to be a very special flop, turn and river to fold especially AA

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep. After flop you can throw KK away if there is some A in table. You also can throw both away is there is some straight or flush situation in table. Than you may play 3-bet - fold.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Preflop never, after the flop depending on the position and the community cards you have to make the right decision.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pre-flop QQ even during All-in, but it’s fair to say that I lost with AA, but worse if the fold is not justified

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is possible to throw KK if an Ace comes to the flop. for AA it is possible to throw them on the turn if he has 4 cards of the same suit or other combination on the flop and your opponent does not drop anything. of course everything depends on the situation but to reduce the risks. you always have to bet preflop and avoid being faced with several opponents.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No chance of a fold %1

Playing at a friend's home game about $500 in the tourney pot. makes a raise I shove it all in into him I have pocket aces he's got pocket kings no one can fold he spikes a king on the flop big aces lose. I think the only way you can fold is aces or Kings preflop is if it's in a tournament and you're on the bubble and there is 4 or more people all in in front of you with two or more having more chips than you

M

milonce

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well obviously if it's bubble and you really want to cash, but otherwise, very rarely. Maybe I've done it once or twice.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands