Poker on a smartphone? Laptop? Or another device? Who uses what?

S

SendItTom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
If i don't have the time to sit down and play on my laptop then i don't have the time to play poker, but that's just me

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play 99% of the time on a computer. I only play on a smartphone when there is no other way.

L

larabe1997

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
TN
Chips
smartphone when outside , laptop at home

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I play on a laptop, it’s more comfortable for me, the screen is large, the interface of the poker room on a laptop is more convenient. pokerstars almost stopped using the smartphone version due to the crappy design and options interface

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I play on my smartphone and sometimes on my laptop, depending on how many screens I want to play at the same time and my availability at the time.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it all depends on the situation, the day and the number of tournaments. it happens that good tournaments take place at the same time in different rooms, then I play from my laptop.... if I'm very tired and just want to play, then I can load one table on my phone... so if I'm going to the subway, then I'm playing with a smartphone))

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the present time I play in the different kinds of Poker, using only my favorite personal computer, sitting before big monitor on the soft couch...
This is more comfortable for Me, and Main, I think, is more useful for my Health! That's it!

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mostly play on my smartphone. It makes me much more comfortable

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I think it's best to play on a laptop. You can multitable and use HUDs which you couldn't on a phone. But nowadays I play free rolls on my phone a lot, as it's more convenient.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I'm at home, I play on my PC. If I'm at work and have free time, I can play from my phone, although it's generally quite inconvenient. The best option is to play at home on a large monitor while lying on the couch.

P

Pascal Martin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I like it on a desktop with 2 monitors !

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
occasionally I also play on a smartphone but I prefer on a laptop because if I play several tables I can follow the action on all of them