Pocket aces

llooooooll

llooooooll

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Duz anyone lose with pocket aces in online poker if going allin preflop 4times of 5,like me?

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only when I've played bad before (which happens, very sad...).
Going allin is very often not the best move (even with AA).

I

idadvokat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
4 times out of 5 of course unreal bad luck but as they say we remember only those moments when we consider them unfair, everything in life once happens for the first time. About two aces, you can say one thing, you go all-in against several players, the chances are less than against one or two. Against several players AA turn into a simple pair.

Last edited:
S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Duz anyone lose with pocket aces in online poker if going allin preflop 4times of 5, like me?
I think if you will review your hands you'll find that you win more often with AA than you loose. AA is the best pair pre-flop, but post-flop, it's only ONE pair. When you are all-in pre-flop with AA against 1/2 opponents - be happy, you will win more than lose.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You seem to nbe badlucked. Maybe 1 out of five i would get beaten agianst my AA. lokks like AA doesn't like you very much. GL at the tables!

donny306

donny306

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in one tournament i gotten aces three times and i never lost with them
but if that happens bro i'll think of you hahaha

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Duz anyone lose with pocket aces in online poker if going allin preflop 4times of 5,like me?
For shureeveryone who play online lose with AA many times in a row,it happens,so just play good and in a long run you will be winning with AA more than losing....good luck!!!!

llooooooll

llooooooll

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You seem to nbe badlucked. Maybe 1 out of five i would get beaten agianst my AA. lokks like AA doesn't like you very much. GL at the tables!
Yes,aces doesn't like me for sure,when i had pocket KK,i have won much more times as well

llooooooll

llooooooll

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For shureeveryone who play online lose with AA many times in a row,it happens,so just play good and in a long run you will be winning with AA more than losing....good luck!!!!
TY:cool:

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, it's just part of it. I used to think it was some online anomaly until it happened playing live. As a matter of fact I only got one pair of pkt A's today and lost to a set of 3's on the turn after a pre-flp 6bet to all-in. Of course it was also the game/limit I was playing which happened to be a $1 NLH re-buy, lol.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one thread on folding KKs and another on AA hate. HELL YEA GIVE ME JTs and we can go