Please give advice

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it really dependsin a lot of things. First thing is to play the game you like and have knowledge/edge above the field. Other thing i believe is really important is how much time do you have? if you cant play for a long time in most days of the week i would say go for turbos or maybe even hypers. The other thing and maybe most important is to not focus only about money, you can play really well but if if you dont volume so hard or you're in a downswing it may affect your game. The best players around the world and i mean everyone of them already passed for a rough time, you sure will too

amilcarjt89

amilcarjt89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recommendation

there are sit and go games which last a short time and can be played so that you discover what your limit is and can be good for the winnings you want.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, you need to understand that poker is still a game, not a source of income. And you should never try to win back lost money. In tournaments, of course, you won't win all the time. Therefore, my opinion is to try playing cash games.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everyone, I want to earn from 100-300 dollars a month playing poker, I have experience, how much would you advise to invest and what to play? cash games or tournaments ? how to reach income from 100-300 dollars?:angel:

There is a proverb that says, "If advice were good, no one would give it away for free . " Getting back to the point when you talk about experience, is it because you play poker well or is it because you've played a lot of poker? I say this because I think the vast majority of friends here at Cardschat have poker experience, and that doesn't mean that everyone is a winner, I'm one of them, I have a lot of experience in the game but I don't consider myself a great player. When you want to set a goal, the first thing you should do is look at your game history and how you play, if you study the game often, only then will you get the results you are looking for. I hope I helped, if I said nonsense, forgive me.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that best way for that is to play knockout tournaments which have thausands of the players because on that type of the tournaments it is most easy to be in profit even if you are not in the prize list.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good luck with that goal i have been playing the $ 4.40 KO's at poker stars for some time now and can only manage to make around $50.00 to $75.00 a week and sometimes it's not even that much but it's something to strive for have fun ;)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Playing tournaments is the only way to earne some money.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play only 1$ MTTs no Turbos or Hypers.